Sinboto

KGV is more fun than I remember

7 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,327 posts
6,127 battles

I've been up in the air about buying a T7 BB to have when I need one, and wasn't nelson, so I was between KGV and Nagato. Waited on the update and compared their AA guns, turns out KGV has more and they give more flack so I picked her up, no regrets she's amazing even more than I remember. 

She even got a secondary gun buff, how about that? Although I don't remember her second turret breaking so much the first time around, oh well.  

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,576 posts
2,611 battles
1 hour ago, Sinboto said:

I've been up in the air about buying a T7 BB to have when I need one, and wasn't nelson

But... why not? Nelson is fantastic! Not saying KGV isnt, but Nelson brings so much to the table

[NDA]
Supertester
3,327 posts
6,127 battles
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

But... why not? Nelson is fantastic! Not saying KGV isnt, but Nelson brings so much to the table

I love my nelson, however, if you love steak and eat steak for 2 months day after day would you not want something other than steak?  

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,576 posts
2,611 battles
Just now, Sinboto said:

I love my nelson, however, if you love steak and eat steak for 2 months day after day would you not want something other than steak?  

Gotcha... I skimmed and took it as you didnt want nelson, not that you already have it. 

Cant say I'd take KGV over Gneis or Lyon, but it's still a very solid pick. Gotta love breathing fire with 10 gun broadsides

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,204 posts

I love 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, Sinboto said:

I've been up in the air about buying a T7 BB to have when I need one, and wasn't nelson, so I was between KGV and Nagato. Waited on the update and compared their AA guns, turns out KGV has more and they give more flack so I picked her up, no regrets she's amazing even more than I remember. 

She even got a secondary gun buff, how about that? Although I don't remember her second turret breaking so much the first time around, oh well.  

I love KGV.  What secondary buff did she get though?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,327 posts
6,127 battles
On 2/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, TheDreadnought said:

I love 

I love KGV.  What secondary buff did she get though?

A while back they buffed the range of the secondary guns of a lot of the british BBs, in hindsight I'm not sure if she herself got a secondary buff since I'm not sure what the original range was but the T8-10 get extra range from their upgrades rather than all of them being 5km. 

[WOLF6]
Members
449 posts
5,349 battles
On 2/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, Sinboto said:

I use mine in Co-op as a fire starter for those missions that require it . I use DE as a captain skill and KGV is a flamethrower , far more reliable than my Atlanta or Cleveland at burning ships down .