Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheCompGuy25

Ranked Battles. aka The Refuge

8 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Members
382 posts
8,277 battles

With the storm over what is happening with CVs.  I'm just glad there is an alternate universe to play in that is really fun this season and that is RankedBattles. 

No 500k damage games.  No CV hate.  Aggressive games.  Epic victories and crushing defeats.  I'm having a ton of fun.

I just hope I don't rank out too soon and have to go play randoms and see CVs.

Comp  #WV44

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,458 posts
18,874 battles
20 minutes ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

With the storm over what is happening with CVs.  I'm just glad there is an alternate universe to play in that is really fun this season and that is RankedBattles. 

No 500k damage games.  No CV hate.  Aggressive games.  Epic victories and crushing defeats.  I'm having a ton of fun.

I just hope I don't rank out too soon and have to go play randoms and see CVs.

Comp  #WV44

No premier league this time?

Rank out and you’re done?

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,362 posts
10,030 battles

Yup OP you nailed it.

Members
612 posts
3,335 battles

Please post all these 500k damage games CVs have gotten against your teams.

• Bad 1

[GREIF]
Members
77 posts
925 battles

heh...I'm surprised WG didn't release an old ball Tier 9 CV premium two weeks before the ranked season started.   WG Announcement: "THIS WILL BE THE ONLY EVER TIER 9 CV AFTER 8.0 IS RELEASED."  Charge $75 bucks for it.  And than announce that ranked teams can include one CV each.   

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
9,293 posts
26,978 battles

Ranked is a blast. It feels like the game in the old days before they choked up the maps with too many islands, with lots of excellent DD knife fighting (I am playing Yugumo exclusively) and plenty of flowing movement as ships chase the buffs around the map. I really love Arms Race mode for Ranked, an excellent choice. The 6v6 game size means lots of short sharp matches. Best of all, no CVs. 

Thanks for providing this game mode, devs! Great idea.

• Cool 1

[OKM]
Members
165 posts
2,322 battles

A game mode were I can have fun with my brawling Alsace without having 4-5 daka daka spammer.

[AFW]
Members
120 posts
2,986 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Ranked is a blast. It feels like the game in the old days before they choked up the maps with too many islands, with lots of excellent DD knife fighting (I am playing Yugumo exclusively) and plenty of flowing movement as ships chase the buffs around the map. I really love Arms Race mode for Ranked, an excellent choice. The 6v6 game size means lots of short sharp matches. Best of all, no CVs. 

Thanks for providing this game mode, devs! Great idea.

Spot on.

Sign in to follow this