Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeathsWeapon

CV need to be fixed

7 comments in this topic

[CELTS]
Members
31 posts
17,812 battles

besides doing nothing but dodging endless swarms of planes a full aa build captain and module with aa flag on a montana is meaningless even moving sectors to proper area. Let alone when there is 2 cs in a match i do nothing but dodge planes more then firing my main guns. Are you planning on addressing this over power of a single ship or making it so its not so unreasonable to play against? or should the majority of the player base take a long break to you decide you all screwed up on the changes and start fixing the problem?

• Funny 2

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,389 battles

Don't hold your breath for a fix to this fix that likely will never fix anything to anyone's satisfaction since this fix that you are asking to be fixed is the fix that so many demanding an unneeded fix caused to be foisted upon us so now all of us or in the same fix dealing with this fix that was never needed!

• Funny 1

[RNJR]
Members
248 posts
4,502 battles
24 minutes ago, DeathsWeapon said:

besides doing nothing but dodging endless swarms of planes a full aa build captain and module with aa flag on a montana is meaningless even moving sectors to proper area. Let alone when there is 2 cs in a match i do nothing but dodge planes more then firing my main guns. Are you planning on addressing this over power of a single ship or making it so its not so unreasonable to play against? or should the majority of the player base take a long break to you decide you all screwed up on the changes and start fixing the problem?

Bro - enemy teams can shred all 12 of my survivability expert Airplane armor torpedo plane HP up Hakuryu planes before i can drop a torpedo or two.  How is that fair to me?  I should at least get one torpedo into the water for all the time it took avoiding detection by your friendly team with good concealment from.  

Take it from me - a 49% WR player with a brand new 55% WR Hakuryu - AA is ridiculously powerful already. 

[NG-NL]
Members
5,333 posts
8,949 battles
40 minutes ago, DeathsWeapon said:

Whining is waste of time.

How about some context? I generally get swarmed if alone or if, late in the match, I'm one of the few viable targets. A Midway spent several minutes sending his TB at me (was on Conq) and knew how to run his planes, so I was hard-pressed to dodge yet I did so. I didn't mind because our team's Haku drove his ship nearby to help with AA. However, I've found playing smart keeps me alive longer, though in a DD vs. rocket planes, yeah, you're gonna get blasted a lot if he knows how to aim.

By staying near at least one other ship, I'm able to ensure the CV has to put up with flak from 2 ships minimum. That's sufficient--even the weakest AA is deadly if run into the flak bursts.

[TMS]
Members
2,126 posts
23,814 battles
53 minutes ago, DeathsWeapon said:

I see you getting pounded by 2 CVs a few battles ago.

It must of been that battle.

Edited by Final8ty

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,389 battles

@DeathsWeapon Actually CVs did not need to be fixed at all just because a few players displayed extremely good skill in using them! What needed fixing was we players who would not do the work to get extremely good with CVs and the oh so many of us that would not consider forming up into a task force for mutual AA support.

Now we have this senseless change that neuters CVs by limiting them to 1 squad at a time and has brought about players ineptly forming into balls of bilge sludge!

Of course there are the few CV players who were good to begin with and are now good at exploiting the senselessness of this change.

Sign in to follow this