Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lexstrong

Reading forums is better then playing the Game right now

20 comments in this topic

[SPUD1]
Members
39 posts
4,888 battles

I was lucky to have off from work today and was looking for some game time in..I check into Reddit early this morning saw the player base in a uproar.  Came here to forums right after and been having a better time then I would have logging in to be a air target for a long drawn out boring random match

• Cool 8
  • Funny 7

[PQUOD]
Members
1,077 posts
7,721 battles
5 minutes ago, Lexstrong said:

I was lucky to have off from work today and was looking for some game time in..I check into Reddit early this morning saw the player base in a uproar.  Came here to forums right after and been having a better time then I would have logging in to be a air target for a long drawn out boring random match

:Smile_veryhappy:

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,648 posts
2,637 battles

I wish the flooding changes. Gulio nerf, and CVs went live all at the same time... I'd just hang out here 24/7:Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[WOLF6]
Members
654 posts
2,748 battles
5 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

I wish the flooding changes. Gulio nerf, and CVs went live all at the same time... I'd just hang out here 24/7:Smile_veryhappy:

:Smile_teethhappy:

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
146 posts
3,687 battles

Lots to discuss! I'm one of those people who is going to be patient with it all. Even if random mode feels unplayable for some, we have a lot of other game modes we can enjoy right now while balance adjustments are made. I see people threatening to rage quit, some saying they've spent a fortune. I've spent a fortune too, because I love this game more than any I've played in a long time. Try other modes for now if you can't adjust to the current CV/AA mechanics, though we do need to make sure they get enough data to help sort out the issues. We've got ranked arms race, some of the scenarios that are still available, and co-op (minus CV's).

Now I see the uprising over the possibility of balancing premium ships... everything else in this game can be adjusted, sooner or later it was bound to happen with premium ships. I went nuts during Santa Crate days trying to get those rare ships. I don't play them all (so many!) but I wanted to have them. Provided the ships don't end up worse than tech tree ships, I'm OK with it. It looks like they may offer trade in value on them if we don't like the changes. Lets just see where the shell casings land, and decide then?

Or we can go back to our best James T Kirk railing at the gods cries... Khaaaaaaannnnn!!

• Cool 1

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,295 posts
19,880 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

:Smile_veryhappy:

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,295 posts
19,880 battles

Will be interesting to see where all this goes and decisions will be made base on that

[PQUOD]
Members
1,077 posts
7,721 battles
58 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Or we can go back to our best James T Kirk railing at the gods cries... Khaaaaaaannnnn!!

I used to yell that in all caps in the WoWs Spaceballs battles

"KHAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!" lol

iu (11).gif

[-S-R-]
Alpha Tester
803 posts
8,280 battles

I agree. Rage about CVS and Guilio Cesare is creating excitement.

This will end badly for WG.

If I were WG I would give out 3 days of premium and low tier ship to all. Exeter?

[NGA]
Members
1,516 posts
8,693 battles
1 hour ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Lots to discuss! I'm one of those people who is going to be patient with it all. Even if random mode feels unplayable for some, we have a lot of other game modes we can enjoy right now while balance adjustments are made. I see people threatening to rage quit, some saying they've spent a fortune. I've spent a fortune too, because I love this game more than any I've played in a long time. Try other modes for now if you can't adjust to the current CV/AA mechanics, though we do need to make sure they get enough data to help sort out the issues. We've got ranked arms race, some of the scenarios that are still available, and co-op (minus CV's).

Now I see the uprising over the possibility of balancing premium ships... everything else in this game can be adjusted, sooner or later it was bound to happen with premium ships. I went nuts during Santa Crate days trying to get those rare ships. I don't play them all (so many!) but I wanted to have them. Provided the ships don't end up worse than tech tree ships, I'm OK with it. It looks like they may offer trade in value on them if we don't like the changes. Lets just see where the shell casings land, and decide then?

You mean KHAAAAAAB!

• Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,555 posts
19,392 battles

You gotta admit the forums and Reddit are a bit more exciting than the game. The memes are really cracking me up. Say what you want about your fellow players, they are a talented group of meme'rs (is that even a word?).

• Funny 1

[H_]
Members
1,256 posts
2 hours ago, Lexstrong said:

I'm with you and I haven't even played the 8.0 update cause my PC hated it to the point it stopped working..........so, I'm waiting to re-install the entire game later this week. 

I have been on DC and talking to friends as they play and that has been an "interesting" experience.   I've never heard anyone "talking in tongues" before !  I thought it was Klingon at first but no, it was biblical tongues for sure....  After the apparent fits and delusional anti-social behaviors, I was sent a video of the game and NOW, I understand the absolute mess you all have in-game.  Good God, what a mess....  I suspect, I'm going to wait a few days and then wait, till this forum reports on the hot fix BEFORE I reload the game.... 

OP, you are correct.........there is more fun arguing with a people hating forum trolls than playing the mess I saw and have been watching in the videos posted in this forum.........holy crap, what a mess.

Members
117 posts
4,347 battles
2 hours ago, Lexstrong said:

Tive a sorte de ter saído do trabalho hoje e estava à procura de algum tempo de jogo em ... Eu chequei no Reddit no início desta manhã vi a base de jogadores em alvoroço. Chegou aqui para fóruns logo após e ter tido um tempo melhor, então eu teria entrando para ser um alvo de ar para um longo e chato jogo aleatório chato

dd, bb and cruiser players in randons now

download.jpg

Sign in to follow this