You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_no_one_

I can be wrong but it seems...

5 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Members
932 posts
6,592 battles

...that carriers get low exp from the results. Of course i can be wrong , i just comeback after 2 months just to play the carrier rework and maybe some things had changed with the exp you won from battles. In this battle i did 69k , 4 kills and got the cap. I didn't want to get the cap of course but my teammates were inside the cap and they were not interested in killing the langley so i wanted to get the max exp possible. 955 exp? I had 2 other battle: one i did 100.7 k damage , 2 kills, victory i got something around 900exp , the other i did 90k damage , 2 kills , also a victory and something around 800 exp. Why do carriers get so low exp? Or i am wrong and this is normal?

.image.thumb.jpeg.008a29bda5c28a856f16f993c38598c5.jpeg

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
294 posts
5,194 battles
5 minutes ago, _no_one_ said:

...that carriers get low exp from the results. Of course i can be wrong , i just comeback after 2 months just to play the carrier rework and maybe some things had changed with the exp you won from battles. In this battle i did 69k , 4 kills and got the cap. I didn't want to get the cap of course but my teammates were inside the cap and they were not interested in killing the langley so i wanted to get the max exp possible. 955 exp? I had 2 other battle: one i did 100.7 k damage , 2 kills, victory i got something around 900exp , the other i did 90k damage , 2 kills , also a victory and something around 800 exp. Why do carriers get so low exp? Or i am wrong and this is normal?

.image.thumb.jpeg.008a29bda5c28a856f16f993c38598c5.jpeg

Do you have a Premium Account?

[SFOR]
Members
932 posts
6,592 battles
20 minutes ago, digitaljustice said:

Do you have a Premium Account?

I got 3 days premium that wg gave me from something, maybe new year idk. But here you are seeing the base exp. And imo it is a very low gain .

Members
10 posts
703 battles

I've notice the same thing, took the thoughts from my head. Making the grind in the Lang painful and I feel it's WG way to make us spend money on using FXP to get at least one Tier up (actually 2) to actually enjoy the gameplay. Im talking with Premium time, flags, camo and all... still no more than 900-1100 xp

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,418 posts
10,140 battles

Initially I was seeing CV's in the middle or the bottom of their teams. lately though I am seeing more and more in the top part of their team.