You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BatRastardly

Make an Opt-Out Part of HotFix Please

9 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
178 posts
14,743 battles

WG can you please add an Opt-Out box into Settings so I can enjoy some games w/o CV's? I understand you are sincerely trying to make this work and want us all to give it some time. The thing is though, I've paid for premium time and it feels wasted right now. It's fine if you want to limit an Opt-Out it to only 5 matches per day ... I can live with that. I realize you require us to be a part of the testing for the CV Rework and I will do my part, just give me some matches off each day. Please?

Das Bat

• Bad 6

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
105 posts
5,260 battles
2 minutes ago, BatRastardly said:

WG can you please add an Opt-Out box into Settings so I can enjoy some games w/o CV's? I understand you are sincerely trying to make this work and want us all to give it some time. The thing is though, I've paid for premium time and it feels wasted right now. It's fine if you want to limit an Opt-Out it to only 5 matches per day ... I can live with that. I realize you require us to be a part of the testing for the CV Rework and I will do my part, just give me some matches off each day. Please?

Das Bat

This.  Been calling for this for years now.  We all play 1st person shooter save the CV.  Same crap mechanic they have in WOT with arty.

• Boring 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,576 posts
2,611 battles

While you have a point, however it would be people like you who would be complaining once there no longer was an opt-out button and everyone was adapted to an unfamiliar meta. It's not a bad idea, it would just decide the playerbase even further.

Right now, and hopefully through the next few weeks, the only opt out button is not hitting the big orange one

Edit: I realize now you mean opt out of CVs total, and not these next few updates of fine tuning. Even still, you cant just ignore a class you dont like. I'm a BB that doesnt want to see DDs... I can't opt out! Not how it works

Edited by _1204_
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Members
347 posts
4,266 battles

Well... there's ranked... no CV's in it.
Though, must have a T9 to play.

[SOFOP]
Members
477 posts
5,376 battles

I believe they have already stated that they have no plans or intentions of allowing people to opt out, nor do they have any intentions to roll back the new CVs. 

Welcome to World of Warships 2.0!

[SALVO]
Members
18,281 posts
18,863 battles
1 hour ago, BatRastardly said:

Das Bat

No opt outs.  The only opt out should be to opt out of playing the game!!!

• Cool 2