You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeptunesInferno

No nice way to say this

5 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
3,368 battles

There's no nice way of saying this, but World of Warships is  absolutely broken  on the Macintosh operating system right now.

I have a modern iMac running OS 10.14 aka Mojave. I have reinstalled the new 0.8.0 wrapper and dumbed down all my graphic settings to Low (this used to work). I have read all the posts on the subject. And now I cannot get through a single game with my hard-earned Lion or hard-paid-for Massachusetts without the game crashing mid battle.

So now my user name wears pink because of the penalties imposed for "unsporting behavior." Shame on me? Shame on WG, or Codeweavers, for failing to support one of the world's principal computer platforms.

:Smile_izmena: <rant mode: off>

Can anybody help?  

Edited by NeptunesInferno

[DRACS]
Members
4,125 posts

I'm assuming you've posted about this on the bug forum? Or sent them an email or direct message? Or any other thing that just posting in General?

Not to say you don't have a right to be upset, but General won't really help you get your problem resolved as it's not the technical forum section.

Members
38 posts
3,368 battles

Yes, I've open a ticket. The response from WG was that I needed to uninstall and reinstall. Which I've done. Same problems -- actually worse. Now I wear pink.

[BUNNY]
Beta Testers
975 posts
4,257 battles

You bought a mac knowing the platform isn't especially well supported.

Normally I love to jump on the Wargaming hate train, but this one is kinda on you.

[A-K-A]
Members
2 posts
403 battles

What? Wait!! I`m also on a mac. Game worked very well till this update, now i go thru the same as Neptunesinferno. I have tried so many things and tried the game again and again..My game name is so pink it`s almost red. If this game or any other would just say "you was stupid enough to buy a mac"..we can`t help you.  Your on your own good luck. Then I wouldn`t have down loaded it and spent real money on it. Now that seems to be the "This one is kinda on you" type thing your talking about