Jump to content
Femennenly

Valentine's Day Card Creators - 9th to 13th

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,246
[WGA]
Administrator, Retired Community Contributors
474 posts
13,050 battles

Valentines is right around the corner, and we're feeling loved up!

Wo-T-Wo-WP-Wo-WS-artwork-9may2016-psd.jp

 

Check out the link below to collect the template for you to use, or simply start from scratch.

@Radar_X @iKami and @Femennenly will each pick their favorite.

These top three community creations will receive a T6 of their choice as a Valentine from the WoWS Staff. 

All valid entries may also receive a small token of our appreciation. 

Entries close 2/13/2019 at 12pm CST

**Low/No Effort or Failure to keep your card G-rated will invalidate your entry**

 

Download the Template Here

 

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,675
[O_O]
Members
4,829 posts
10,586 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

G- rated? Damn.

You are already at PG-13.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,092
[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
5,960 posts
7,946 battles

My username feels relevant all of a sudden. But I am out of ideas (and a clean G rated imagination) for now!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
208
[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,719 battles
8 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

My username feels relevant all of a sudden. But I am out of ideas (and a clean G rated imagination) for now!

I have a couple ideas, but none are much good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
631
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles
5 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Valentines is right around the corner, and we're feeling loved up!

Wo-T-Wo-WP-Wo-WS-artwork-9may2016-psd.jp

 

Check out the link below to collect the template for you to use, or simply start from scratch.

@Radar_X @iKami and @Femennenly will each pick their favorite.

These top three community creations will receive a T6 of their choice as a Valentine from the WoWS Staff. 

All valid entries may also receive a small token of our appreciation. 

Entries close 2/13/2019 at 12pm CST

**Low/No Effort or Failure to keep your card G-rated will invalidate your entry**

 

Download the Template Here

 

@Femennenly can we do one to the forum mods and/or game devs (G rated and friendly, of course). Some of us dont get out a whole lot, even to division:Smile-_tongue:

 

Edit: is it safe to assume that reward choice does not including the "restricted list"?

Edited by _1204_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,656
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,996 posts

Hmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,246
[WGA]
Administrator, Retired Community Contributors
474 posts
13,050 battles
23 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

@Femennenly can we do one to the forum mods and/or game devs (G rated and friendly, of course). Some of us dont get out a whole lot, even to division:Smile-_tongue:

 

Edit: is it safe to assume that reward choice does not including the "restricted list"?

Sure,

And yes, cannot be from the restricted list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[TBOW]
Members
336 posts
4,188 battles

I had quite a bit of fun with this contest, heres my entry! 1549742855554.png

Edited by mfumukoskoldpadda
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,780
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,419 posts
10,140 battles
7 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

G- rated? Damn.

 

7 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

You are already at PG-13.

PG-13 pfft, he started at NC-17. :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,675
[O_O]
Members
4,829 posts
10,586 battles

...and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to put something on the provided template.  Haha, I'm so old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
631
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles
3 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

...and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to put something on the provided template.  Haha, I'm so old.

For mine, I used online photo editors. You upload your picture and can edit it there, then the site spits out a new photo to download. Just google something like photo overlay, photo trimmer, text insert etc.

 

For the template, I found it was in a wierd format. (.p something). Instead, try right clicking on the image and saving that way

Edited by _1204_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
156
[VVV]
Members
390 posts
2,382 battles
3 hours ago, _1204_ said:

For the template, I found it was in a wierd format. (.p something).

It was in a photoshop file format when you download it from the OneDrive page. I just right clicked it in my browser and downloaded the .png thumbnail image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,246
[WGA]
Administrator, Retired Community Contributors
474 posts
13,050 battles

Love the entries so far, keep them coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×