You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
callphy

all flags and camo 4star operation get u 21 ship exp and 48com exp

11 comments in this topic

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
203 posts
4,427 battles

unfortunately only 4 star.  wonder how much 5 star would yield ? 20%more base exp?

shot-19.02.05_13.26.23-0226.jpg

shot-19.02.05_13.30.49-0429.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,508 posts
8,541 battles

I don't know the specific number, but it would be more. This game was a 5 star IIRC.

QgOFnBq.jpg

dIGLzfz.jpg

LrP5c0p.jpg

Rm7xpGw.jpg

K1n2H3d.jpg

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,753 posts
4,553 battles

@callphy I'd really like to see a replay of that match. 

I wanna know how you keep a DD alive for almost 400 gun hits without getting absolutely blapped in return.  I play Ops almost exclusively, and Narai A LOT, and I think the best I've been able to do is a little less than 200 gun hits with Leningrad - and that's having printed a couple new ships in the repair circle plus just barely holding the ship together with duct tape, bailing wire and chewing gum at the end of the game.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,443 posts

+1 for a normal thread on gameplay

*** I'm happy to see a thread on a gameplay issue that has nothing to do with any of the myriad WG kerfuffles. It's refreshing, and I get downvoted? Sheesh

Edited by Wombatmetal
  • Bad 1

[WOLFC]
Members
772 posts
7,370 battles
26 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I don't know the specific number, but it would be more. This game was a 5 star IIRC.

QgOFnBq.jpg

Yes it had to be ... the Sea Star Achievement is for completing all 5 secondary tasks ... and also surviving I think. 

[ARGSY]
Members
8,118 posts
5,524 battles

OP, I think you left the word "thousand" out of the post title somewhere. :Smile_teethhappy:

That Asian Lantern camo really brings home the big rewards, doesn't it? If you're not in the Hsienyang already, at this rate you will be very soon. How long till 19 points?

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
203 posts
4,427 battles

gadjah is british gunboat with deepwater torps, and fast recovery on smoke.  i spec it to have -5% fast comsumable time  in order to use it more often  and gunboat setup for ops only

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
203 posts
4,427 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

OP, I think you left the word "thousand" out of the post title somewhere. :Smile_teethhappy:

That Asian Lantern camo really brings home the big rewards, doesn't it? If you're not in the Hsienyang already, at this rate you will be very soon. How long till 19 points?

Da Rong is the special captain from missions i just completed today,  its only 11points LOL  no way gonna get it to 19,

none of my cap are over 15

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,571 posts
13,484 battles

I came here to mock see somebody getting 21 XP in a four-starred operation. Was disappointed.

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
203 posts
4,427 battles
1 minute ago, Edgecase said:

I came here to mock see somebody getting 21 XP in a four-starred operation. Was disappointed.

hah found the stolen [ K ]