You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Illustratum_AEternam

How much free exp do you have?

136 members have voted

1. 1. How much free exp do you have?

• 0-100k FXP No much
    • 100k-250k FXP Enough to warp to tier X
    • 250k-500k FXP Half way to finish a tree
    • 500k-750k FXP A full line worth of fast-forward
    • 750k-1,250,000 Free Experience A off-tree premium ship possible
    • 1,250,000-2,500,000 Free Experience (Enough to buy a fxp premium and never go out stock ship)
    • 2,500,000-3,500,000 Free Experience (Serious grinding, you did it!)
    • 3,500,000-4,500,000 Free Experience (through hard work, mostly a 9-5 job, you earn yourself 1/3 of WoWS content)
    • So much more, beyond all above----I am free, my game is complete

35 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
503 posts

we have a lot of free experience

you know it, I know it and WG knows it

I wish to give/share a more accurate guess of loot opening and battle-harden accumulation 

maybe this can help us solve the million-experience-problemn: where the hell is Alaska? 

(arsenal, premium shop, or side-tech-tree?)

• Funny 1

[A-I-M]
Members
2,886 posts
12,982 battles
1 minute ago, Primace said:

...you know it, I know it and WG knows it...

Enough for WG powers that be to be "concerned" about the amount of Free XP on my account.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,374 posts
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Enough for WG powers that be to be "concerned" about the amount of Free XP on my account.

Yup- but they are the ones that keep showering me with Papa papa flags, and free XP from containers...

[ARGSY]
Members
19,403 posts
13,715 battles

Somewhere between 120K and 130 K. I could probably have twice that, and immediate access to any next-tier-up ship, but I spent a lot of it during Snowflake Season (and I had both Musashi and Nelson after only a year in game).

7 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Yup- but they are the ones that keep showering me with Papa papa flags, and free XP from containers...

SO true. And when you stack flags on for a grind which massively boost both XP and Free XP, it accumulates even faster.

I got lucky with Community Contributor containers from streams a few times - 100K FXP a shot - but I still have no problem getting more. I don't have that many draconic flags left after the Musashi grind; if I had a guaranteed supply of Hydra, Leviathan and Ouroborous, I'd be raking it in like a madman.

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,073 posts
7,978 battles

Now after the rework, 2.1 million. Gonna be waiting for new content to spend it on...

Beta Testers
898 posts
14,840 battles

Had about 1,2kk  but cv rework jumps me  over +2,6kk :D /+ US CV tech tree in reserve./

Ye tey should give us some content to spend it :D

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

Closing in on 4M.

The 200% bonuses with Narai are padding that though, even without divisioning. But randoms are so cancerous right now... I guess it's all I'm going to do.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
4,374 posts
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Somewhere between 120K and 130 K. I could probably have twice that, and immediate access to any next-tier-up ship, but I spent a lot of it during Snowflake Season (and I had both Musashi and Nelson after only a year in game).

SO true. And when you stack flags on for a grind which massively boost both XP and Free XP, it accumulates even faster.

I got lucky with Community Contributor containers from streams a few times - 100K FXP a shot - but I still have no problem getting more. I don't have that many draconic flags left after the Musashi grind; if I had a guaranteed supply of Hydra, Leviathan and Ouroborous, I'd be raking it in like a madman.

Oh yeah, my stock of special flags took quite a hit during the last few missions...  Esp the credits one.

At least the major grinds are all done for the moment:  I got Halsey last night, and finished the mission with the leader board, too.   I just took out all of my tier 8+ ships, loaded them up, and took advantage of the first win +200% event, lol.  (and ended up having good luck after a pretty rocky start)

I'm at over 2.1 million FXP currently.  They could halve that tomorrow, if they released Alaska.   Plus, Fuso needs it's modules upgraded,  and I'm almost to Seattle, so there goes another big bunch.  Myoko and KGV will be done shortly as well.

Members
1,051 posts
4,673 battles

3.9m, mostly from flag usage.  I have over 9m that I can convert if I felt like spending my life savings.  

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,119 battles

Choice 4 currently but have had much more and there are never going to be enough doubloons to convert all the ship xp I have accumulated.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Holding at just over a million....for some FXP ship, whenever they decide to release it.

[RST]
Members
496 posts
10,697 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I'm assuming this is a joke...or have you been asked about this?  Just curious.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,886 posts
12,982 battles
1 minute ago, groomsiebelle said:

I'm assuming this is a joke...or have you been asked about this?  Just curious.

It's neither, really.

A few weeks (I guess a couple of months now) a WG dev (Sub_Octavian, maybe?) stated that they were "concerned about the amount of Free XP in player accounts." That's pretty close to an exact quote. That comment was made to preface his justification for the increase in the Free XP cost of Free XP ships, which has been manifested in the 1,000,000 FXP price of the Alaska.

So, my answer is me being a bit snide about the whole matter, but not trying to be snide to the OP.

Beta Testers
503 posts
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

It's neither, really.

A few weeks (I guess a couple of months now) a WG dev (Sub_Octavian, maybe?) stated that they were "concerned about the amount of Free XP in player accounts." That's pretty close to an exact quote. That comment was made to preface his justification for the increase in the Free XP cost of Free XP ships, which has been manifested in the 1,000,000 FXP price of the Alaska.

So, my answer is me being a bit snide about the whole matter, but not trying to be snide to the OP.

If WG is not too lazy, not pumping enough Free Exp ships, at least they can have all 4 Iowa class BB ready for FXP in a few months

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,579 posts
14,490 battles

How much?

More than I'd have if WG had released Alaska in December!

• Cool 1

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,422 posts

I *was* going to have just over 1 million but since I can't get my FXP used to test T10 CVs after 8.0 (FXP refund only works if you bought them before 8.0) so I only have 400k.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,091 posts
7,579 battles

1.6 million and nothing to spend it on.  Come on Alaska!

p.s. - Not a single one of them converted from elite ships.  I don't do that anymore.  It costs way too much.

Edited by Captain_Slattery

[RST]
Members
496 posts
10,697 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

It's neither, really.

Thanks for the clarification @MannyD_of_The_Sea I do kinda recall that remark.  I am not sure why it would be a "concern" though, it isn't like we can cash in FXP for hard cash.  With the regular release of FXP ships now a thing, people are saving especially where WG hasn't stated early even what form of in-game currency the ships will go for (ie: coal, steel, or FXP), people will bank to cover their bases if they have desire for some of these ships.