Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VaygrEmpire

revert is NEVER going to happen

9 comments in this topic

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,780 posts
4,857 battles

Can't revert after the damage have been done

[PVE]
Members
1,297 posts
12,627 battles

Knowing their track record I have to agree with OP.

Wish WG would come out and say that so I can go ahead and free up 50gb of hard drive space. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
5,380 posts
12,629 battles
29 minutes ago, VaygrEmpire said:

look at world of warplanes

No, thanks.

[TARK]
Members
3,657 posts
1,543 battles
3 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

Knowing their track record I have to agree with OP.

Wish WG would come out and say that so I can go ahead and free up 50gb of hard drive space. 

Just do it.

I had hopes for the rework when it first launched...now I've spent two days arguing with ignorant elites who dont understand game mechanics...and who are more educated than WG on the subject.

If you want out...go. I dont think this is going to get better...because most people wouldn't understand or appreciate better if they lived in it.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[PVE]
Members
1,297 posts
12,627 battles
54 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Just do it.

I had hopes for the rework when it first launched...now I've spent two days arguing with ignorant elites who dont understand game mechanics...and who are more educated than WG on the subject.

If you want out...go. I dont think this is going to get better...because most people wouldn't understand or appreciate better if they lived in it.

I have spent good money on ships I can no longer play (DDs and cruisers) so I am sticking around to see if things improve.

On the other hand...

I could never ever spend another dime or recommend this game because I no longer have trust that WG won't pull this crap again even if they do fix it. Another strike against the game is that my brother already uninstalled and the shocker with that- he was a CV main. We used to play together every weekend and that's gone now. 

This patch has ruined the game for me. 

Edited by Rabbitt81
  • Boring 1

[ERN]
10,780 posts
4,857 battles
23 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

I have spent good money on ships I can no longer play (DDs and cruisers) so I am sticking around to see if things improve.

On the other hand...

I could never ever spend another dime or recommend this game because I no longer have trust that WG won't pull this crap again even if they do fix it. Another strike against the game is that my brother already uninstalled and the shocker with that- he was a CV main. We used to play together every weekend and that's gone now. 

This patch has ruined the game for me. 

He never gave the new CV a chance? Maybe have him wait 3-4 patches and try again. It might be better balance then

[PVE]
Members
1,297 posts
12,627 battles
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

He never gave the new CV a chance? Maybe have him wait 3-4 patches and try again. It might be better balance then

He was a CV main because the other classes besides BBs gave him motion sickness. He tried one match in the new patch with a CV and said it was making him really sick.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,780 posts
4,857 battles
1 minute ago, Rabbitt81 said:

He was a CV main because the other classes besides BBs gave him motion sickness. He tried one match in the new patch with a CV and said it was making him really sick.

That a bummer. 

Sign in to follow this