Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fbifiles

Post plan's

2 comments in this topic

[NWNB]
Members
43 posts
3,020 battles

So first off I want to thank all of you who voted (regardless of which choice you picked) and replied your feedback is always a good thing. In this post, I would like to explain the kind of posts you can expect in the future. I want to fouse on a pattern starting with new ship lines then going on to things like Battlecruisers and module choices. The first post I want to share is the alternate British battleship line. That one will probably come out later this week. Then I'll probably do more ship line posts but who knows I may sprinkle other stuff in there. But things can change you know what they say no plan survives first contact.

As for post format, I want to set them kind of like this. This is a "new line" format. Other subjects may have a slightly different format.

1. introduction.

2. overview and general info about the ship line.

3. ship by ship analysis going from low tiers to tier X and split into three sections per ship:

3a. ship design and (if any) service history

3b. stats (this section may not always appear for each ship but is more likely to appear as the tiers go up)

3c. my own thoughts on the line (will probably run longer as the tiers go up)

4. going into things about the line such as playstyle, quirks and other random bits.

5. conclusion.

So what do you think, please tell me in the replies. Thank you for your time.

[KRAK]
Members
3,142 posts
18,437 battles
16 minutes ago, fbifiles said:

So first off I want to thank all of you who voted (regardless of which choice you picked) and replied your feedback is always a good thing. In this post, I would like to explain the kind of posts you can expect in the future. I want to fouse on a pattern starting with new ship lines then going on to things like Battlecruisers and module choices. The first post I want to share is the alternate British battleship line. That one will probably come out later this week. Then I'll probably do more ship line posts but who knows I may sprinkle other stuff in there. But things can change you know what they say no plan survives first contact.

As for post format, I want to set them kind of like this. This is a "new line" format. Other subjects may have a slightly different format.

1. introduction.

2. overview and general info about the ship line.

3. ship by ship analysis going from low tiers to tier X and split into three sections per ship:

3a. ship design and (if any) service history

3b. stats (this section may not always appear for each ship but is more likely to appear as the tiers go up)

3c. my own thoughts on the line (will probably run longer as the tiers go up)

4. going into things about the line such as playstyle, quirks and other random bits.

5. conclusion.

So what do you think, please tell me in the replies. Thank you for your time.

There must be at least 20 other players that already do this.

Sign in to follow this