Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DemonW0lf

So how was your luck with the lunar warrior box's?

10 comments in this topic

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
243 posts

So I had around 12,731 doubloons thanks to all the refunds wargaming gave me in terms of the cv remake so I figured might as well buy the first bundle and try and get the irain and no luck.

Idk if wargaming was like he did terrible rng with the santa crates but why not just give him 4 of the new camos if he buys the first bundle . I assumed since mouse got it I would to as well and sure enough I did. Then I figured why not buy exactly 5025 doubloons at $29.81 CAD and try and get the Irian. Sure enough I got 5k doubloons back from owning the irian camo box # 1 gave me this:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.9d59da02ae12293b739005e62e79c93c.jpg

and the following:

12x Lunar Warrior 
8 days premium time
6x type 59
750 doubloons
8 days premium time
12x lunar warrior
750 doubloons
8 days premium time

edit: So I went ahead and purchased the last bundle and overall  for $45.08 CAD I obtained a ship, 32 days of premium time, 6 type 59, 12,250 doubloons,36x lunar warrior, 4x mosaic,4x asian lantern, 4x of those perm camos. So all in all I figure this was a pretty good deal.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
21,713 posts
15,437 battles

Mostly consumable camos, some fxp, a few days prem time ... Nothing impressive.

Members
631 posts
11 battles
5 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

So I had around 12,731 doubloons thanks to all the refunds wargaming gave me in terms of the cv remake so I figured might as well buy the first bundle and try and get the irain and no luck.

Idk if wargaming was like he did terrible rng with the santa crates but why not just give him 4 of the new camos if he buys the first bundle . I assumed since mouse got it I would to as well and sure enough I did. Then I figured why not buy exactly 5025 doubloons at $29.81 CAD and try and get the Irian. Sure enough I got 5k doubloons back from owning the irian camo box # 1 gave me this:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.9d59da02ae12293b739005e62e79c93c.jpg

and the following:

12x Lunar Warrior 
8 days premium time
6x type 59
750 doubloons
8 days premium time
12x lunar warrior
750 doubloons
8 days premium time

so due to all the refunds I got around 6500 doubloons atm. Now im just debating if I want to buy another 2388 doubloons or not to get back some more doubloons. But that would bring up my total for the ship of $45.08 CAD or $34.41 US. What do you all think I should do?

If you have the Irian after the second box, the ship will drop again and give you 11000 doubloons plus what ever else is in the boxes. So buying the third box pays you more than you spent on it. In doubloons anyway. Multiple confirmations on this including me.

• Cool 1

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
243 posts
17 minutes ago, Excuse_Maker said:

If you have the Irian after the second box, the ship will drop again and give you 11000 doubloons plus what ever else is in the boxes. So buying the third box pays you more than you spent on it. In doubloons anyway. Multiple confirmations on this including me.

Your correct went ahead and purchased and I obtained the following:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.439927a01c7b0bbe74868bb0c67f995c.jpg

From the last 3 box's I got the following:

750 doubloons

12x lunar warrior

8 days premium time

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,831 posts
17,173 battles

I bought the first bundle for $38 in dubs. Got:

Irian

Lo Yang Cammo

Huang He Cammo

16 days premium

6 Type 59

3 Asian Lantern Cammo

48 Lunar Warrior Cammo

I consider it a deal, even though I won't use any of the special permanent cammos for Lo Yang, Huang He, or Anshan (which came in a crate from the directives).

[WPP1]
[WPP1]
Beta Testers
727 posts
4,720 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Mostly consumable camos, some fxp, a few days prem time ... Nothing impressive.

same

[TARK]
Members
3,604 posts
1,528 battles

Luck has nothing to do with this...

Personal value judgements and your standing with WG marketing have a lot to do with whether this promotion will meet your desires.

Members
1,164 posts
8,337 battles

I got luo yang and its premium camo from the free crates from the missions. I expect I'll be having a lot of bad luck for a while now.

[ONE]
Members
308 posts
15,886 battles

In the free crates?  Nothing worth the time it took to get them.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this