Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

[O-PN]
Members
77 posts
6,023 battles

Here is a broken class and I don't know why this hasn't even been looked at. But just watch this youtube video from IChase gaming and tell me this isn't broke as hell? I know once people start doing this one thing in there CV's people are not gonna want to play this and or they will go down to tier 3 and lower if they still want to most likely. But good luck and I know I don't wanna be the live server guinea pig and good luck to you who do want to be.

Edited by EvelIntent
added a word

[MIA]
Clan Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,453 posts
7,860 battles

I think this is kind of Inefficient, take some health loss and can EASILY get 4 torps hitting. This trick - while yes provides exploited "invulnerability" is overall inefficient in terms of damage and overall influence. In my opinion.

DoT stacking with floods and fires is much more dangerous, people who do this pretty much switch to DoT stacking.

Edited by Kousatsu

[TASC]
Members
183 posts
15,368 battles

In all the videos and streams I have watched I have yet to see a CV dev strike a Cruiser or battle ship and with the old CV's that happed all the time now not at all and flood chances are very low now where even if they hit you with a torp or two probably not going to be a flood.

Members
689 posts
5,662 battles
45 minutes ago, Kousatsu said:

I think this is kind of Inefficient, take some health loss and can EASILY get 4 torps hitting. This trick - while yes provides exploited "invulnerability" is overall inefficient in terms of damage and overall influence. In my opinion.

DoT stacking with floods and fires is much more dangerous, people who do this pretty much switch to DoT stacking.

image.thumb.png.9344f52c27574d7dc78535317c0fa4c4.png

Why should Hak stack fires when the torps are so braindead easy to use?

Hak is completely broken.

[MIA]
6,453 posts
7,860 battles
Just now, The_Painted_Target said:

image.thumb.png.9344f52c27574d7dc78535317c0fa4c4.png

Why should Hak stack fires when the torps are so braindead easy to use?

Hak is completely broken.

If you lose no planes then flooding is perfectly fine. 

Members
689 posts
5,662 battles
15 minutes ago, Kousatsu said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'd like to raise the point that a Midway could never pull this off with its torp bombers. They're far too slow, too short range, aim too slow, and have much worse flooding chance.

People will say "oh but midway is for lighting fires", which are far less threatening and far more dangerous to try to stack DoTs without losing planes because you cant up and down like hak torp bombers. 90% of the ridiculous Hak end scorecards have barely any rocket hits, no bomb hits, and a stupid amount of torpedo hits.

I fully expect to see Hak to continue to pull even further ahead of Midway until WG either drops the hammer or turns Midway into an orbital death cannon.

[MIA]
6,453 posts
7,860 battles
1 minute ago, The_Painted_Target said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'd like to raise the point that a Midway could never pull this off with its torp bombers. They're far too slow, too short range, aim too slow, and have much worse flooding chance.

People will say "oh but midway is for lighting fires", which are far less threatening and far more dangerous to try to stack DoTs without losing planes because you cant up and down like hak torp bombers. 90% of the ridiculous Hak end scorecards have barely any rocket hits, no bomb hits, and a stupid amount of torpedo hits.

I fully expect to see Hak to continue to pull even further ahead of Midway until WG either drops the hammer or turns Midway into an orbital death cannon.

What I'm saying is I'd rather go and actually hit torps guaranteed than attempt to snipe them all game. Also yes, Midway flooding chance is poor.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,275 posts
9,171 battles
42 minutes ago, Solitary_Stalker said:

In all the videos and streams I have watched I have yet to see a CV dev strike a Cruiser or battle ship and with the old CV's that happed all the time now not at all and flood chances are very low now where even if they hit you with a torp or two probably not going to be a flood.

dev striking by CVs is now, almost impossible. I haven't dev struck once since the rework went live.

Members
2,413 posts
85 battles

Think outside of the box for a moment.

CCs fully exploiting CVs and showing off "broken games" where they get to do stupid stuff is actually a good thing!

Why?

This adds to the data WG needs in order to implement the fixes needed. WG did announce that they anticipate the first few days and weeks to be turbulent, and they will be collecting every data available so that they can implement fixes and changes along the way.

I will fully expect that all these gameplay footage will be rendered obsolete in future patches.

Edited by RyuuohD_NA
  • Cool 1

[O-PN]
Members
77 posts
6,023 battles
7 hours ago, Kousatsu said:

Exactly correct and this is just so broken and why even spec ships with AA theres no reason to if people stat doing this one thing. This is crazy I guess its time to take a break till this is actually fixed and WG smartens up. For me anyways I don't wanna be the poor sucker that is getting this foolish class tested on.Thats crazy over 400k damage and tell me that's not broke?

[O-PN]
Members
77 posts
6,023 battles

Gotta love the Flying Shimakazi  and seeing that over 400k pic of Hakuhryu damage tell somethings not wrong? 

Members
13 posts
5,609 battles

I think, overall, the reworks is an improvement. It needs tweaking, certainly. But I've not been instantly deleted by planes in days, the aa works nicely. The flood and fire chances are low enough it's not stacking to high heaven which is good. The spotting needs to be toned down, maybe so it's just the CV that can what it can see, just the minimap markers for everyone else and only one cv per match per side. Otherwise, it's a good start. 

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
5,817 posts
15,758 battles

I see balance, I dont see anything wrong... CV is supposed to be a DOT ship.. For balance reasons, CV should be a DOT over alpha strike. That was the purpose of the rework.. CVs are supposed to be the king of DOT.

The only thing I am would like to point out is, IF the IJN CV can do this then its only fair for the US CV do so as well.

At tier 10, this is a great BB deterrent... BB have OP alpha strike capabilities, is a good thing in the name of balance.  BBs have treats  think about the red CV DOT. Torp ships are also part of the game as well as the alpha strike capabilities of BBs.

This is a welcome change, from the stale game play at tier 10.

Adapt and overcome "Get gud".

This is what I mentioned on previous forum post, one CC biased narration/opinions on how thee game " suppose" to be. Is not the representation of mgt. or other players who might disagree.

If the tier 10 CVs DOT gets nerf, then do he same for the BBs  OP  Alpha strike capabilities. If it was a BB getting 4 cits with on salvo, I bet we would be having a different narration/discussion/opinion/ showing off in a positive way what impressive outcome. A win is a win, I feel conflicted with the current biased views.

Edited by Navalpride33

Sign in to follow this