Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

What a weird game....Hak was in love with me...

1 comment in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
659 posts
14,429 battles

Crazy game in randoms. 

First our cv drives to south of the c cap and get killed. I notice that the Hak planes are coming from north of where I was and started moving in the general direction to try and intercept his strikes.

I did zero damage with guns as I was never close enough to hit anything. But with the exception of one strike he basically kept sending his planes at me as I just kept heading generally to where I though he was located. 

Multiple strikes and while I was only able to shoot down 14 planes, if this was the old style cv system I would have been cross dropped and deleted very early on.

His keeping his planes on me allowed the team to grind away the reds and we eventually won. Overall I feel that I really didn't contribute to the win, but maybe I'm wrong. Keeping his planes off the rest of the team probably allowed them the breathing space to pull the win out. Uploaded part of the battle to share. In case anyone is wondering, my DM has the legendary module equipped, no way in hell would I have avoided those drops otherwise.

shot-19.02.02_23.51.23-0464.jpg

shot-19.02.02_23.51.29-0356.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this