Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Drifter_X

I overreacted, rather embarassing. + a proposal

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
135 posts
7,201 battles

I shouldn't have let my frustrations get the best of me with the carrier rework and quit. The carriers are making it hard to manage concealment in cruisers and destroyers that rely on it to survive. If i am being uncontroleably spotted I am the first thing they shoot at and I can not see a way to avoid fire. I try staying with the fleet but can still be reached by the battleships long range guns. I would flank but that is folley. The upside is the requirement for group tactics but the vision problems remain an issue. If cruisers and dds cant control thier vision, they are not relevant.

A proposal: another member on the board mentioned a different spotting mechanic for the carrier planes. They will be able to pin point targets on the map but not make them visible for another person. This might actualy be a good solution that makes carriere scouting viable as well as protect other classes from over exposure. I would love it if WG would consider this idea if its even a good one.

• Cool 2

[OGRES]
Members
1,830 posts
3,905 battles

That and cooldown before planes can take off at begining of match. So they dont take off and speed boost to middle within 10 seconds.

[SIM]
Members
4,000 posts
6,730 battles

I wouldn’t mind if they implemented the same system for plane spotting that they now have for radar. For the first 5-6 seconds of being spotted by a plane, the spotted ship is only visible to the plane. After that, it becomes visible to everyone else on the team. 

Sign in to follow this