You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Acersage

Looking for a casual social clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
44 posts
13,602 battles

Ahoy!

AFK clan is recruiting and I'd love to chat with you sometime. We run 2 clans that share a common discord channel, and are currently about 40-45 players between them. AFK is our clan for those interested in clan battles, AFK-2 is for those who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB, so it sounds like AFK-2 might be a good fit.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions will allied clans as well as against each other. One of my favs? 1v1 tournaments!

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. (yeah, not everyone follows this rule)

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

Members
44 posts
6,460 battles

Hello Acersage !

I think we are just what you are looking for. We have a great bunch of guys of all ages in all time zones . TS is very active and we love doing divisions and scenarios. We have 3 fleets one is the command fleet the other 2 are our active gaming members. We have been in supremacy league. Both fleets are active in clan wars. We don't pressure our members and we have a good time day and night. Come check us out. I am sure you will like what you see.

First stop by our Clan Recruitment page then our website:

Click on my name below! Fair seas!! 

[Y0L0]
Members
267 posts
9,950 battles

If interested, our sister clan YOLT I think would be a good place for you! You would be welcome to join for all of our clan for-fun events and our active discord for divving without any other restrictions. Message me (beer) on our discord here if interested. https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR  Best of luck to you in your search! 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,973 posts
13,798 battles
8 hours ago, Acersage said:

N/A

Ahoy, Acersage!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png