Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

8.0 means less Damage and less credits

9 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
691 posts
10,548 battles

I am a somewhat less than mediocre player, but I do enjoy the game.  I have suffered from moving up all nations and all branches at the same time.  It means that I don't learn much across a wide field of experiences, but I have had alot of fun.

Not so much anymore.  Having to re-spec boats and captains for anti CV warfare means I spend less time fighting other ships and that the decrease in damage means less HP damage and less credits...even with a Premium Account.

This is very close to what I saw with the 'Sea Change' in World of Warplanes a couple of years ago.  

Playing this game in Randoms to fight off 'Bot Type' CV aircraft is a sea change to the game.  WG is unable to see the big picture.  Always blind and stupid.

Adios

[LOS]
Members
691 posts
10,548 battles
Just now, exilicus said:

Sorry man I don’t see anything constructive in your post. 

Clearly, then some advice as how to proceed as I am quite frustrated

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,113 posts
16,098 battles
Just now, Sinton said:

Clearly, then some advice as how to proceed as I am quite frustrated

Operation Narai still pays ok.

[LOS]
Members
691 posts
10,548 battles

player base

perhaps WG has engineered a way to make the Majority of the Player base to spend more on consumables; thereby increasing doubloon sales.  

Greasy.

[GOTR]
Members
54 posts
4,446 battles

I think posting your suggestions, then maybe taking a break. Check back later and see what you think. Personally  I am enjoying the changes, mostly, however many moons ago I played Warthunder. That game got worse and worse, and I got so frustrated. However, I found a lot of people loved the direction the game was going. I didn’t and I still don’t. I log in about onces every six months and check on it, but eventually I had to accept it wasn’t for me anymore. 

TL;DR

Your choices seem to be adapt and keep playing, or take a break.

Edited by exilicus

Members
2 posts
1,814 battles

Your argument is invalid you can still get damage and make money fellow sailor. Everyone is still learning to play with the rework mechanics are still there, just different strategy. 

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.30 - 17.35.03.63.png

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
699 posts
5,476 battles
20 minutes ago, Murder_Inc87 said:

Your argument is invalid you can still get damage and make money fellow sailor. Everyone is still learning to play with the rework mechanics are still there, just different strategy. 

Spoiler

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.30 - 17.35.03.63.png

1 game does not disprove his point, though. 

Randoms environment is quite harsh right now, with patch only being a few days ago. It might get better in a few weeks when the meta settles, we don't know how it will be then. 

Sign in to follow this