You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avrova1904

Other naval games?

10 comments in this topic

Members
342 posts
6,004 battles

Which other naval games do you know that worth playing? I want to try other games for a while. By the way, I am not any happy with the last patch of World of Warships

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Testers
667 posts
2,455 battles

War thunder has a naval mode but it's just as arcade as WoWs.

Steel Ocean was a thing and if you're into single player you can always go to good old battlestations

Members
1,560 posts
3,791 battles
1 hour ago, Avrova1904 said:

Which other naval games do you know that worth playing? I want to try other games for a while. By the way, I am not any happy with the last patch of World of Warships

War thunder looks good but boat wise is zero fun in reality.

Beta Testers
127 posts
1,354 battles

War Thunder naval isn't so bad, I played it a bit and unlocked the USN destroyers. But it can be frustrating at times.

Cold Waters is a cold war submarine game, looks pretty good but I haven't played it myself.

Battlestations Midway/Pacific, I played this game all the time when I still had my Xbox 360. It's arcade but can be fun, still play it on PC from time to time.

[VOP]
Members
418 posts
8,702 battles

I reloaded Harpoon Gold Classic and was looking at Victory at Sea on GOG.  For multiplay, I play Seekrieg.

Beta Testers
10,132 posts

Azur Lane?  

There seems to be a lot more naval games in mobile including the much underrated Atlantic Fleets and Pacific Fleets by Killerfish Games.

[SOUP]
Privateers, Supertester, Modder
8,541 posts

Pacific Storm, it was actually made by the folks that made WoWS before the studio was bought up by Wargaming  :D