You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

Ranked = relaxing

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,994 battles

never imagine that's possible; how could it be........

• Cool 2

Members
13 posts
5,413 battles
4 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

hiding, farming damage, no support = reported x 5 

Didn't really hide I was facing 3 bbs at one point, kept using a island to cover my flanks from a DD the angling was the only thing that saved me multiple times since I yolo near the end. 2.7 million damage yeah no way I was hiding. Never got reported since I was tanking and supporting the dds where I could.

Edited by TheFlyingRedRocket
  • Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,994 battles
2 minutes ago, TheFlyingRedRocket said:

Didn't really hide I was facing 3 bbs at one point, kept using a island to cover my flanks from a DD the angling was the only thing that saved me multiple times since I yolo near the end. 2.7 million damage yeah no way I was hiding. Never got reported since I was tanking and supporting the dds where I could.

good for you lol, at least your team realizes it's not your problem, worse scenario will be you say a word in the chat by misclick and get reported x 5 then chat banned for 24 hours after which the only thing you can do is spam the F key lol

• Funny 1

[13TH]
Members
4,895 posts
8,482 battles

Every game is same o same o, me in DD go get buff , sit there for usually a minute then the expected Torps come as I leave, check we’re enemy BBs are usually there headed for buff , fire Torps at buff , 10k often get hits, then have some fights with DD maybe win maybe not,sure way to loose is the BBs sit in back ..way back and snipe of course this has the best chance for keeping a star if we loose.. from what I’ve seen

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,994 battles
1 minute ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Every game is same o same o, me in DD go get buff , sit there for usually a minute then the expected Torps come as I leave, check we’re enemy BBs are usually there headed for buff , fire Torps at buff , 10k often get hits, then have some fights with DD maybe win maybe not,sure way to loose is the BBs sit in back ..way back and snipe of course this has the best chance for keeping a star if we loose.. from what I’ve seen

so take a jutland pop the hydro and never worry about the torpedo anymore lol 

it's really relaxing, no cap to worry about the game always end only when one team gets completely annihilated 

[USNSS]
Members
942 posts
9,985 battles

Liking Ranked more than all previous seasons.  Running odd ships like my new Roon, tried my old Neptune, bought and tried an Izumo secondary build.  If I need a win I just pull Fletcher or Kitakaze.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,693 posts

People are complaining so much about the CV rework that nobody has come on yet to say how much this reason of Ranked sucks.

• Funny 1

[AAA]
Members
507 posts
8,653 battles
16 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

People are complaining so much about the CV rework that nobody has come on yet to say how much this reason of Ranked sucks.

People are bored complaining about ranked, season after season. They have found something new to complain :)

[GSG-0]
Members
1 post
3,904 battles
21 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The Eleventh Reason is the best reason so far...there are no CVs in the Eleventh Reason which means everyone who is complaining about the CV rework should be playing only ranked battles.  I love that ranks 11 to 2 aren't irrevocable.  It makes the ranks worth so so much more.  And the rewards for the 11th Reason are excellent too!

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I'm not sure about arms race as an overall battle type, but the battles seem closer then previous ranked battles. 

The weekend is here, the salt might be out in full force after a few hours