Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NAfishyCaptain

Enterprise, after the rework

Do you own an enterprise, if so, do you enjoy it?  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you own enterprise?

  2. 2. If so, did you enjoy it?

  3. 3. If you didn't enjoy it why?

    • I did enjoy it
    • (if you didn't comment in the post)

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
72 posts
1,648 battles

Do the poll first plz.

Should I sell the enterprise? It seems kinda crappy now and I would love to go for the irian, but what do you, the community think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,756
[RLGN]
Members
11,685 posts
20,682 battles

Got it.

Enjoyed it in Co-op.

Played 200 games in Co-op, ZERO in Randoms, because I couldn’t dodge Strafes or do very well using manual attacks...

...you know, kind of like dodging AA and any attack at all now.

Even if I continue playing it, it won’t be in Randoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
72 posts
1,648 battles
17 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Got it.

Enjoyed it in Co-op.

Played 200 games in Co-op, ZERO in Randoms, because I couldn’t dodge Strafes or do very well using manual attacks...

...you know, kind of like dodging AA and any attack at all now.

Even if I continue playing it, it won’t be in Randoms.

So if you had to keep or sell, which would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,756
[RLGN]
Members
11,685 posts
20,682 battles
1 minute ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

So if you had to keep or sell, which would it be?

Enterprise or ANY premium ship, I would NEVER sell; I still have my Belfast and Micky K.

For some because ‘history.’

For some because I’ve actually been on them, (Belfast last summer vacation, Salem about ten years ago, Mammie two years ago...)

For anything else, though I don’t really have any I dislike; so they won’t show up again in a super container as anything except doubloon equivalents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
72 posts
1,648 battles
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Enterprise or ANY premium ship, I would NEVER sell; I still have my Belfast and Micky K.

For some because ‘history.’

For some because I’ve actually been on them, (Belfast last summer vacation, Salem about ten years ago, Mammie two years ago...)

For anything else, though I don’t really have any I dislike; so they won’t show up again in a super container as anything except doubloon equivalents

True, but I have an enterprise model, and I really don't like playing it, does that change anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,756
[RLGN]
Members
11,685 posts
20,682 battles
15 minutes ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

True, but I have an enterprise model, and I really don't like playing it, does that change anything?

No.

Even if I hated it I wouldn’t sell it because of the last reason above.

I doubt I’ll ever play it in Randoms, (or ANY carrier,) the way things are now.

I may never play it again beyond what I personally consider to be a minimum of five games in Co-op.

I may do as little as possible to help WG collect the ‘data’ they claim they need, (after all, as an RTS carrier driver they’ve as much as told me to (redacted) off.)

I still won’t sell Enterprise.

If nothing else, the more players that sell it, the more rare having it becomes, at least for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
72 posts
1,648 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

No.

Even if I hated it I wouldn’t sell it because of the last reason above.

I doubt I’ll ever play it in Randoms, (or ANY carrier,) the way things are now.

I may never play it again beyond what I personally consider to be a minimum of five games in Co-op.

I may do as little as possible to help WG collect the ‘data’ they claim they need, (after all, as an RTS carrier driver they’ve as much as told me to (redacted) off.)

I still won’t sell Enterprise.

If nothing else, the more players that sell it, the more rare having it becomes, at least for now.

true, i got your point. Thanks for sharing it with me :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[SPTR]
Members
2,294 posts
1,443 battles

The only reason I sold CV's a while back is because I just didn't like them, and I needed credits. This was before I heard they were going to compensate players after the rebork went live. Otherwise I would have kept Bogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
74 posts
4,166 battles

For me the problem the the enterprise are the torp bombers are inaccurate and having ap dive bombers means your options vs light targets are not very good. Also I am not shure what the ship is supost to be good at now that fighters and air to air combat are very limited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×