Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buckeyefan21x

CV AI movement control has to go, there is no if/buts about it

6 comments in this topic

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
180 posts
7,907 battles

Wargaming needs to allow players to be able to manually control there CV without losing thierattack planes or having them sent back. Wargaming AI logical is so bad. it has gotten me killed so many damn times either by the CV not moving where its suppose to go, The automated repair party being used on 1 fire, only to get torp with massive flooding once it runs out. Not being able to control the CV like we use to is terrible. This is one feature that has to be brought back into the game, The AI CV movement along with the usage of consumables just isn't as smart as a human player of knowing when to use it, or where to move exactly. You cant park your CV behind island correctly with the automated control. the AAA OP, The gameplay Breaking CV rework, Everything about patch 8.0 is horrible. 

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
10,767 posts
10 minutes ago, Buckeyefan21x said:

Flooding is only 20 seconds max on CVs now.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,370 posts
6,429 battles

I would LOVE to be able to control my consumables again. 

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,299 battles

move cv out of the map is better, no one is looking at the ship anyway

Members
5,448 posts
6,162 battles

At the very least, I think WG could put the ship speed indicator on screen when controlling a squadron of planes. There have been times where I'd like to know if my CV is still moving without looking at the mini map(and it is hard to tell sometimes if a ship is moving via the mini-map), and that realty space on the screen isn't being used when in squadron mode, so I see no harm is showing even if you can't change speed.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,469 posts
21,285 battles

I use the M key to check out my CV while my planes are in the Air and when necessary I set way points for my CV to travel base on what I see on the overview strategic map then go back to my Air-strike group to attack the enemy ships

Sign in to follow this