TheURLGuy

FREE Commander Retraining and Respec

20 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles

"There'll be another 1-week period of free reset in approximately 2 months, around the release of Update 0.8.2."

Thank you

Just winging it for now...the CVs have already seemed to have diminished so gonna go light on the AA skills for now myself.

Members
48 posts

shipcomrade.com is a valuable resource as well. 

They seem to keep their information more updated.

Wiki is good, but some specs are outdated..decide for yourself.

Your Welcome

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles

"100% Discount on Upgrade Demounting".

Didn't even realize that was going on...time to strip some upgrades from some port queens to stock up...awesome.

[ROG]
[ROG]
Members
24 posts
9,893 battles

I would like to say THANKS!!! The cost is a little high for redistribution so when you have a lot of ships it helps!

Normally i only post to complain.....Happy New Year!!

Members
260 posts
14,437 battles
1 hour ago, TheURLGuy said:

Get in on the FREE retraining and point redistribution for commanders, and share your builds with the community!

Read it on the portal

This is actually my favorite part of 0.8.0.0 release. What does that tell you about the rest of it ?

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
257 posts
5,785 battles

This is great thank you!

But what I really want to know is why does it normally cost the same to retrain a DD captain to the next tier DD as it would to retrain him for a CV?????

[WOLF9]
Members
86 posts
8,615 battles

I play Co-Op, there are no CV's in Co-Op so how am I supposed to figure out how the AA is working so that I can redistribute commander points or change modules?

[WGA]
Administrator
1,436 posts
723 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 2:31 PM, oldrustyguns said:

Any word on when Cv's will be back on the enemy side in coop?

Changes and improvements that we work on now in the timeframe of next updates (0.8.1 and beyond).

• Finish the development for CV bots (Cooperative Battles).

Members
358 posts
8,159 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 8:00 AM, TheURLGuy said:

Get in on the FREE retraining and point redistribution for commanders, and share your builds with the community!

Read it on the portal

Fantastic offer TY WG but with close too 200 Ship's/Captain's and time comitments there is no way l can take advantage of this by the 11th.

PS: To bad it couldnt be a indefinite period to adjust each 1 just once. .

Edited by RCN_1966FireHorse

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,439 posts
20,366 battles
2 hours ago, RCN_1966FireHorse said:

Fantastic offer TY WG but with close too 200 Ship's/Captain's and time comitments there is no way l can take advantage of this by the 11th.

PS: To bad it couldnt be a indefinite period to adjust each 1 just once. .

Go thru and reset everyone to zero. It takes some time but is worth it. Just redo the skills for captains of the ships you are currently using/grinding. You can assign skills to captains that you use rarely later on when you decide to use them again. 

• Cool 1

Members
358 posts
8,159 battles
21 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Go thru and reset everyone to zero. It takes some time but is worth it. Just redo the skills for captains of the ships you are currently using/grinding. You can assign skills to captains that you use rarely later on when you decide to use them again. 

Good ldea TY :cap_like:

Members
91 posts
745 battles
21 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ack! I wish I had thought of that, or read your post.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

If you missed this time around, no worries!  We plan to offer another respec in the near future after more balance changes have been made.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,483 posts
15,370 battles

@Radar_X The free respecs should not be paused. This should continue for the duration of this forced lab rat period until all aspects of the CV rework so called balancing is settled regardless of how long it takes.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1