Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Excuse_Maker

Why can't I move my CV?

5 comments in this topic

Members
631 posts
11 battles

Multiple times I can't auto pilot my CV... planes up or not It's happened several times... its really not cool. Only way to steer is manually and I can't do that unless I recall my planes.. aggro meter rising.....

[NDA]
Supertester
3,378 posts
6,438 battles

Never seen that bug before, gonna need a bit of proof on that one. 

Video, screenshot or something, I could even shoot it off for you if it's an actual thing. 

[HELLS]
Members
2,100 posts
20,015 battles

Go into map mode by hitting M. Left click your route waypoints up to the 5-wayoint limit in the direction you wish to move same as always (no air ops keys in map mode), press the W key to the speed range you want and let the CV drive itself to where you want it to go while you fly around in outer space trying to hit something with your attack planes...simple...defending against aircraft attacking your ship is the job of the fighter consumable. If you have to avoid torpedoes with an attack swaudron in the air then you have no choice but to hit the F key (abort the attack and return to base) and manually control the ship. Steep learning curve, this is, padawan......

[B2P]
Members
568 posts
15,704 battles

^This.  And I might add from experience that if you pick a waypoint that is pretty much directly behind your ship it will use reverse to try and get there, no matter how far away it is.

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,472 posts
21,307 battles
22 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Go into map mode by hitting M. Left click your route waypoints up to the 5-wayoint limit in the direction you wish to move same as always (no air ops keys in map mode), press the W key to the speed range you want and let the CV drive itself to where you want it to go while you fly around in outer space trying to hit something with your attack planes...simple...defending against aircraft attacking your ship is the job of the fighter consumable. If you have to avoid torpedoes with an attack swaudron in the air then you have no choice but to hit the F key (abort the attack and return to base) and manually control the ship. Steep learning curve, this is, padawan......

That works for me no problems

Sign in to follow this