Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Guest_

225k Damage by my Kitty in Ranked - Onesided loss

9 comments in this topic

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
173 posts
7,988 battles

I don't understand this ranked season.  I have been doing well myself, but the teamwork is totally missing so I am loosing at a terrible rate.  Here, an awesome game, but we loose with only one enemy ship dead.  

Screenshot (372).png

Screenshot (373).png

Screenshot (374).png

Members
1,150 posts
9,089 battles

you think you did well enough? 

had a series of matches like this one, ranked is a potatoland right now

ranked.png

ranked2.png

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
153 posts
4,727 battles

I don't understand this ranked season either just had a match where a FdG hid in the bottom of the map the whole match i started yesterday at rank 11 with 1 star and now i'm back at rank 11 and no stars.

shot-19.02.01_14.18.14-0790.jpg

[WOLF7]
Members
11,571 posts
3 minutes ago, ceutermark said:

I don't understand this ranked season either just had a match where a FdG hid in the bottom of the map the whole match i started yesterday at rank 11 with 1 star and now i'm back at rank 11 and no stars.

shot-19.02.01_14.18.14-0790.jpg

WG attempted to change the meta by making it arms race, seemingly unaware that since 90% of the player base never reads about the game, any attempt to force a meta change would be futile.:Smile_teethhappy:

So what you have are players who have little understanding of the format, playing like it's a normal game.

• Funny 1

[CHA0S]
153 posts
4,727 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

WG attempted to change the meta by making it arms race, seemingly unaware that since 90% of the player base never reads about the game, any attempt to force a meta change would be futile.:Smile_teethhappy:

So what you have are players who have little understanding of the format, playing like it's a normal game.

I like the arms race mode but like you said too many players are trying to play it like randoms

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
173 posts
7,988 battles

I started at rank 10 no stars,  back to 12.  I had a couple of good games, but generally, one side wades in, the other hangs back.  Also, no one seems to be communicating.  Unfortunate, I was really looking forward to this season.  I think I will sit on the sidelines a while.

Here is another good one,  I had 150k plus damage with my Buffalo,  looked like we would loose again badly.  I thought at least I wouldn't loose a star, then my last remaining teammate,  BB decided to ram to get enough HP to squeak by my by  2 points.  Game over, loss of star.

[CHA0S]
153 posts
4,727 battles

I made it into rank 10 twice yesterday and lost it both times

Sign in to follow this