You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

Refund on premium DD and cruisers

32 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,306 battles

meta change is fine, but ppl paid for the ships should get a second chance decide what they want

• Funny 5

Members
7 posts
817 battles

I don't agree.

The meta is always going to change.  People should not get a refund because they are upset.  Give WG a chance to make tweaks.  This is not a finished product I'm sure.

And I have 40 something premiums and I'm sure my old lady wouldn't mind getting a refund for those.  :)

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
10,774 posts

How many of these topics are you going to post? Global mechanic changes do not lead to compensation for every ship. Just like the release of the USN CL line, removal of OWSF, changes to smoke etc. etc.

AqmUjWD.gif

• Funny 2

[55TH]
Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,689 battles
24 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

meta change is fine, but ppl paid for the ships should get a second chance decide what they want

Only if they've never played them.

[O_O]
Members
5,087 posts
11,441 battles

Using the "funny" emoji adds to the poster's forum reputation.

I don't think three of you meant to give +1 to OP's forum rep for that post.

But, I could be wrong.

• Angry 1

[WOLFG]
Members
4,763 posts
2,672 battles
10 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

How many of these topics are you going to post?

He hasn't asked for a refund on the gaming computer he bought yet.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
2,902 posts
20,820 battles

my wife got fat and i demand a refund on the lingerie i got her xmas before last

• Funny 1

[DRACS]
Members
4,424 posts

Meta always changes and is usually the result of imbalances or the lack of popularity with certain ships or ship types. In this case, they are trying to address that very few people played CVs.

Note: They never offered a refund when they removed invisifire. They never offered a refund when they introduced radar. And they only offered a doubloon refund once to just two premium ships when they changed smoke firing. Which they honestly didn't need to do and likely just offered to reduce the number of Belfasts and MKs in the queue.

[LOU1]
Members
3,595 posts
9,571 battles
7 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

Meta always changes and is usually the result of imbalances or the lack of popularity with certain ships or ship types. In this case, they are trying to address that very few people played CVs.

Note: They never offered a refund when they removed invisifire. They never offered a refund when they introduced radar. And they only offered a doubloon refund once to just two premium ships when they changed smoke firing. Which they honestly didn't need to do and likely just offered to reduce the number of Belfasts and MKs in the queue.

They were sort of stuck with those ships because they listed stealth firing in print and official videos as a selling point for them.  It was a classy touch to offer a refund (and it somewhat reduced the number of those ships on the seas.)

Beta Testers
305 posts
951 battles

The response Wargaming should give to this request, and indeed the only appropriate response to such a request, is "LOL NO". 

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,306 battles

dont abandon hope ppl, when enough of you ask for it miracle will happen, just like some old superpower fall to people

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,472 posts
10,565 battles

Asking for money back from a corporation, and a Russian one at that...well...better way is to NOT spend money on the game at all, if you feel strongly about something.  Most Corporations understand only one thing very well, the profit margin.

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,306 battles
20 minutes ago, Morpheous said:

Asking for money back from a corporation, and a Russian one at that...well...better way is to NOT spend money on the game at all, if you feel strongly about something.  Most Corporations understand only one thing very well, the profit margin.

refund goes to dubloons to try out other ships is fine

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,117 posts
4,527 battles
57 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

you got to keep asking till its done 

on the behalf of everyone else here. please dont

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
289 posts
15,306 battles
20 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

on the behalf of everyone else here. please dont

achieved or not, it provide players an extra option, doesn't harm anyway, so I will keep asking

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,009 posts
11,310 battles
2 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

Downvote GIF

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 hour ago, luckyhoho said:

you got to keep asking till its done 

You keep at it, then.  No one's listening, other than to laugh.  Entitled much?

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 hour ago, KaptainKaybe said:

And they only offered a doubloon refund once to just two premium ships when they changed smoke firing. Which they honestly didn't need to do and likely just offered to reduce the number of Belfasts and MKs in the queue.

Actually, three,  Perth as well.  I had all three, and still have them.  Was funny this Xmas when people were buying crates to get them...

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,009 posts
11,310 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

He hasn't asked for a refund on the gaming computer he bought yet.

Bill Murray GIF

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
870 posts
5,184 battles
2 hours ago, Ron_Swanson_4_Pres said:

I don't agree.

The meta is always going to change.  People should not get a refund because they are upset.  Give WG a chance to make tweaks.  This is not a finished product I'm sure.

And I have 40 something premiums and I'm sure my old lady wouldn't mind getting a refund for those.  :)

You just contradicted yourself.  WG is selling expensive premium time and ships like this is a finished game.  The past two months of this game are the definition of a beta test.  In any other business this behavior would be considered highly unethical. 

• Cool 1