You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bravo4zero

Missing Signal in Arsenal

6 comments in this topic

[LANCE]
Members
493 posts
4,242 battles

Any one else noticed that in game we have 17 signals (not dragonic) available to be fitted to our ships yet "mysteriously" there are only 16 available for purchase in the Arsenal!  No prizes for guessing which one it is of course ....

Yep, November Echo Setteseven (the signal for "Hostile Aircraft Spotted").  How convenient! /sarcasm

[WDS]
Members
1,876 posts
9,355 battles
13 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

Any one else noticed that in game we have 17 signals (not dragonic) available to be fitted to our ships yet "mysteriously" there are only 16 available for purchase in the Arsenal!  No prizes for guessing which one it is of course ....

Yep, November Echo Setteseven (the signal for "Hostile Aircraft Spotted").  How convenient! /sarcasm

May be they don't want everyone loading up on those because there trying get data for how the different ships standard AA work against the new CVs . Other wise I don't really know why they did that. 

[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,206 posts
12,421 battles

Maybe you ran out, I still have triple digits of them. Yeah, I always forget to use them.

[LANCE]
Members
493 posts
4,242 battles
21 minutes ago, clammboy said:

May be they don't want everyone loading up on those because there trying get data for how the different ships standard AA work against the new CVs . Other wise I don't really know why they did that. 

Agreed mate. I imagine everyone’s going full AA build anyway so it’ll still squeue the figures somewhat as I’d imagine some will change back to regular builds once the CV population “dies down” due to the newness factor. It’s a little frustrating for ships with little AA options right now.

[LANCE]
Members
493 posts
4,242 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Maybe you ran out, I still have triple digits of them. Yeah, I always forget to use them.

Yep, I did after the 1st day of playing. I hardly used them previously but when my Groz went from shooting down 29 planes to just 1, I realized I’d ran out then and made the discovery in Arsenal. It’s kind of understandable on one hand but pretty desperate when you odd tiered ships get uptiered against higher tier CV’s. Still having fun though so that’s the main thing!

[DRED]
Members
24 posts
4,631 battles

If you had them... they didn't take them away from your signal inventory.......  But, they WERE for "sale/trade" in Arsenal last week and now they are gone...........

Edited by ZaaZaaPaa800