You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fbrrhd

anyone else LOSE Credits today?

22 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
797 posts
26,101 battles

I logged on today and my credits went from 1.4 Billion to 31 million..

Has anyone else had this issue today.

And yes I submitted a ticket!

But what a mess!

[TDRB]
Members
2,673 posts
7,699 battles

Are credits taxable?

No, I did not lose credits.

[WOLFX]
Members
78 posts
2,478 battles

Damn stock market crash again! lol...j/k...but um, "1.4 BILLION"? I'd be upset too! No probs with my "9 million" though!

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

If you have submitted a ticket around this, please be assured you will receive a response. 

Members
1,662 posts
14,263 battles

Down from 330 million to 180 million, but due to buying back and modifying  six tier 9 ships for ranked play (Kitakaze, Ibuki, Yug, Neptune, Don, St Lou).

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,474 posts
21,329 battles

Never really played rank much . And it's tier (9) never enjoyed high tier play much either was too slow action wise, I have 10,600 Steel I want the USS BLACK . I guess I have no choice but to give it a go in order to get the rest of that steel  ???

[ABCD3]
Members
194 posts
6,012 battles

Sorry, had to raid your piggy bank.   Needed bus money.

On the serious note, put in a ticket.  

[WOLFC]
Members
1,223 posts
9,010 battles

Didn't lose any credits, but the game did lock up long enough to give me a 3 day "WG is AFK" penalty.  And when I finally got the system back up ... ???

I got to see all my collections were "just completed" again ... yay? ... no way I'm going thru them all again to get rid of the "WG Notice" ... :Smile-angry:

ccc.jpg

[STW-M]
Members
297 posts
8,278 battles
17 hours ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Never really played rank much . And it's tier (9) never enjoyed high tier play much either was too slow action wise, I have 10,600 Steel I want the USS BLACK . I guess I have no choice but to give it a go in order to get the rest of that steel  ???

or wait until June to get a new 25% off coupon

[STW-M]
Members
297 posts
8,278 battles
17 hours ago, RickPatton said:

Sorry, had to raid your piggy bank.   Needed bus money.

On the serious note, put in a ticket.  

on a serious note, HE STATED HE PUT IN A TICKET.  Was his post too long for you to read?

18 hours ago, fbrrhd said:

I logged on today and my credits went from 1.4 Billion to 31 million..

Has anyone else had this issue today.

And yes I submitted a ticket!

But what a mess!

[WOLFB]
Members
797 posts
26,101 battles

Still no answer on how I lost 1.3 Billion credits!

[WOLF2]
Members
525 posts
13,116 battles

Patch notes?  They changed credits to metric system.  1.4 billion standard credits are equal to 33 million metric credits.  :Smile_hiding:

[RKLES]
Members
8,965 posts
10,828 battles
19 hours ago, DocWalker said:

Didn't lose any credits, but the game did lock up long enough to give me a 3 day "WG is AFK" penalty.  And when I finally got the system back up ... ???

I got to see all my collections were "just completed" again ... yay? ... no way I'm going thru them all again to get rid of the "WG Notice" ... :Smile-angry:

ccc.jpg

Yeah that Campaign bug is annoying, have had that happen at least 4-6 times in my time playing WOWs.

[WOLFB]
Members
797 posts
26,101 battles

Just to finish out this thread, WOW did return 1.3 Billion + as they made a mistake taking back a much smaller amount from the sale of CVs!!

Thanks to WOWs staff for fixing this, and RADARX for his effort to help raise my issue, (although to be clear, RADAR X stated he does not make those decisions, so don't expect him to resolve an issue, that is for support. But he is a here to see issues we raise! )

Thanks again, (I am once again a BILLIONAIRE ) 

[WOLF7]
Members
863 posts
3,801 battles
1 hour ago, fbrrhd said:

Just to finish out this thread, WOW did return 1.3 Billion + as they made a mistake taking back a much smaller amount from the sale of CVs!!

Thanks to WOWs staff for fixing this, and RADARX for his effort to help raise my issue, (although to be clear, RADAR X stated he does not make those decisions, so don't expect him to resolve an issue, that is for support. But he is a here to see issues we raise! )

Thanks again, (I am once again a BILLIONAIRE ) 

Glad to hear it!  Thanks for updating, i was wondering how this ended

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,858 posts
21,379 battles
On 2/1/2019 at 7:09 PM, KURT_WOLFF said:

You don't need to play much to earn 1k steel. Just make it from rank 17 (where you start) to 13, that's only 8 stars.