Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DemonOfRazgrizz

Flint or Stalingrad?

8 comments in this topic

[CEWL]
Members
102 posts
5,182 battles

So right now I have about 16k steel. The way ranked is going there is a good chance I wont rank out or even come close to doing so. I have been trying to save for the Stalingrad for quite awhile now, but I do have a coupon, and the Flint is becoming tempting. I love both play styles, and the Flint would be a really fun ship to troll with at tier 7. Suggestions? 

[-VT3-]
Members
1,843 posts
3,584 battles

I picked Flint, simply because I find the T10 meta to be insufferably boring.

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,481 posts
21,338 battles

I find the tier (10) battles also very boring 

[SOUS]
Members
273 posts
8,790 battles

I have the Stalingrad and would recommend you go with the Flint. Personally, right now the Stalingrad is not fun to play, at least for me. The only thing it's good for was CB.

[CEWL]
Members
102 posts
5,182 battles
13 minutes ago, Misfit87 said:

I have the Stalingrad and would recommend you go with the Flint. Personally, right now the Stalingrad is not fun to play, at least for me. The only thing it's good for was CB.

That's what I keep hearing. I mean don't get me wrong. I want the Stalingrad. im just worried they might take it out before I get the ship. 

[-K-]
Members
6,299 posts
10,490 battles

On the flip side, Flint will likely always be available in the Arsenal, as it is not an overperforming ship in any capacity.  Stalingrad has a better chance of disappearing one day (rumors already abound) due to its strong nature.  You could always grab the rarer ship now to have it, and get Flint later as she'll still likely be available.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
361 posts
137 battles

Or go Bourgogne. Complete upgrade from the Stalingrad. Might as well be a T8-9 vs T10 comparison.

Members
119 posts
8,844 battles

I would of gone with Stalingrad before the nerf. The better option is to save for bourgogne or black.

Sign in to follow this