Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Musashi is such a beast in rank

17 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
1,018 posts
2,470 battles

Such a great boat for rank. Man I'm having a blast in it. Almost border OP. 

shot-19_02.01_11_04.06-0876.thumb.jpg.3563f85523906038ec4cd547a2459070.jpg

• Cool 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,584 posts
16,128 battles
9 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

You need to share your secrets with some of the other Musashi players I have seen thus far.

They are making it look more like Yolo the Clown than OP.

But congrats Hope to run into you soon sometime this weekend.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,384 posts
3,384 battles

Please enlighten us because I suck so hard in that thing..    I want to try it, but with my experience with it in randoms, I'm scared to curse my teammates.   

[WOLF1]
Members
116 posts
6,258 battles

It’s a great boat but you are dependent on your dd’s to win the dd battle. I’m running Jutland and the games where my teams dd’s clean up the other teams, it’s then trivial to go around and sink any remaining bb’s

[WOLFC]
Members
1,018 posts
2,470 battles
4 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

You need to share your secrets with some of the other Musashi players I have seen thus far.

They are making it look more like Yolo the Clown than OP

I hardly ever fight bow on in this thing. I try to keep her maxed angled where i can put all guns on target. I use my max concealment at start of match to wait for the perfect broadside target. Just take her slow and back up teammates. 

Jean Barts are nice juicy targets with their low armor.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,535 posts
4,679 battles

I think John bert is OP in ranked. I went from rank 17 to 10 in 2 hours. And I only lost once, but didn't lose a star. Lowest damage i did was 140k lol. That reload booster caught people off guard

[WOLFC]
Members
1,018 posts
2,470 battles
5 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

It’s a great boat but you are dependent on your dd’s to win the dd battle. I’m running Jutland and the games where my teams dd’s clean up the other teams, it’s then trivial to go around and sink any remaining bb’s

I will help out our dds whenever i can get a shot, regardless of which round is loaded. Taking off a thousand here and there really helps them fighting.

[2CUTE]
Members
201 posts
2,496 battles

Musashi is probably my favourite ship to take out into ranked. Hope to see you on green this weekend :fish_aqua:

[WOLFC]
Members
1,018 posts
2,470 battles
3 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

I think John bert is OP in ranked. I went from rank 17 to 10 in 2 hours. And I only lost once, but didn't lose a star. Lowest damage i did was 140k lol. That reload booster caught people off guard

1 game i played had two jean barts on other team. They saw me and both went bow on to me and our team. Needless to say they got overmatched hard and both died. I dont know what they were thinking. 

[WDS]
Members
1,634 posts
8,423 battles
13 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

I lost 6 out of 7 I played so poorly lost 4 out of 5 games in the Jean Bart and 2 in the kronshtadt  . I play Massachusetts a lot figured the JB was similar but I couldn't make it work any advice for playing her in arms ranked seeing as to how well you did . 

Edited by clammboy

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
18 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Jean Barts are nice juicy targets with their low armor.

Mush is really mean to French and British ships with their 32mm decks. Doesn’t matter what angle your shells hit at, you are going to overmatch them and get automatic pen damage.

[GT99]
Members
572 posts
7,572 battles
40 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

If they are actually involved in the match.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,018 posts
2,470 battles
1 minute ago, SavageTactical said:

Mush is really mean to French and British ships with their 32mm decks. Doesn’t matter what angle your shells hit at, you are going to overmatch them and get automatic pen damage.

Thats why i always target them because i know i will get pen damage. I do not worry about them unless they get in close to me. Thats when their high reload and bettter turning run circles around the bus im driving.

Members
90 posts
9,045 battles
2 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

In my experience, any ship will take you to rank 10.  The meta changes significantly above / below rank 10.  

I'll be initiating ranked this weekend, starting at rank 9 and in the thick of the fun.

[TBW]
Members
7,558 posts
13,814 battles

Unfortunately I have 9 tier 9's to grind and good ship or bad ship those are the ones I will be playing. If I grind all those and haven't made it to level 1, I have 2 tier 7's and 1 tier 8 that I will grind to 9 and then use them, at which time I will have all of the tech tree ships except for CV's. I need 3000 steel to get the Stalingrad so I hope I can progress with the ships that need grinding. Unfortunately my Musashi will stay in port until I have all of the line ships. Good luck to you all, and if I end up on your team don't hate me for what ship I am in, It's WOW's fault.

[SRBL]
Members
228 posts
3 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

Agreed, just did this with Yamamoto. The Kraken heal really helped finish off the CA that was nearly full health. Granted, not a ton of damage but I was in all the right places when I needed to be. 

Musashi Ranked.PNG

Edited by Tom_Greg

Members
7 posts
817 battles
3 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

Yes I want to get that boat so bad.  It seems to wreck shop in the few ranked battles I've been in.

I started off using the Kron but I tried a Fletcher the last few games and it was pretty fun.  The last ranked game I played had 4 DD's and 2 BB's in it.

Sign in to follow this