You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

It Was My Understanding That ONE Of The Pan Asian Commanders

44 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts

Pan_Asian_Commander.thumb.png.1fab4b2e1a82f959e3fbff8a380726e5.pngWould be available in the Arsenal????:Smile_unsure:   Does that mean he's only to be found in the Containers or?    Because so far he's not with the others

Edited by shadowsrmine

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

In the Arsenal bundles, the third one specifically. 

Ewwwwww:Smile_facepalm:

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
675 posts
1,327 battles

I took the announcement in the patch notes to mean he'd be available for coal or doubloons, just like the others... but it does seem the only way to get him is to spend a boatload of doubloons.

The good news is that the mission for the other commander is pretty easy, especially with the free premium time and  200% XP this weekend. With a few flags and some fast firing ships, it should go quickly in co-op.

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
1,468 posts
734 battles

Hello Captains,

As stated before, one of the captains (Quan Rong) is available in the third Lunar New Year Bundle while the other Da Rong is in a mission chain (Dragon Dance Ship).

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,627 posts
7 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

25k doubloons for a commander and nerfed Kutz? C'mon it's only money.....:Smile_trollface:

Actually only about 8k total, but you still have to have the doubloons to begin with....:Smile_teethhappy:

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts
42 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:

36 minutes ago, iKami said:

Hello Captains,

As stated before, one of the captains (Quan Rong) is available in the third Lunar New Year Bundle while the other Da Rong is in a mission chain (Dragon Dance Ship).

:Smile_great:

33 minutes ago, awiggin said:

25k doubloons for a commander and nerfed Kutz? C'mon it's only money.....:Smile_trollface:

Actually only about 8k total, but you still have to have the doubloons to begin with....:Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_great:Still Ewwwwww  Pass:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by shadowsrmine

[NGA]
Members
1,760 posts
9,370 battles

Yeah, I was hoping to see an Irian bundle in the Premium Shop, which is why I waited instead of grabbing it (and 200 steel) on Wednesday. Little annoyed, but since I only spent about 7k doubloons for everything, I'll get over myself. Though I need to update my sig again.

• Cool 1

[NGAGE]
Members
3,265 posts
8,187 battles
28 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I got unlucky in my drops so it was about 20k for me for everything. Meh.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts
11 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Mission chain? When does that start? Is there an article?

Good Questions!:Smile_medal: Are there answers? :cap_cool:

[WOLF7]
Members
11,627 posts
52 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I got unlucky in my drops so it was about 20k for me for everything. Meh.

Ouch. :Smile_sad:

Didn't get it, and after reading Mouse's review, glad I didn't. I don't mind the whole glass cannon thing, I have most of the RU cruisers, but I don't see paying possibly 10k doubloons for it as a value.

Edited by awiggin

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts

In fact  I passed up Emperor  Ovechkin  because that was Too Much  and  I wanted him Far Far More than these two  I Really Really Hope when they put in the New Unique Japanese   Commanders they don't try the same:etc_swear:

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
3 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I took the announcement in the patch notes to mean he'd be available for coal or doubloons, just like the others... but it does seem the only way to get him is to spend a boatload of doubloons.

The good news is that the mission for the other commander is pretty easy, especially with the free premium time and  200% XP this weekend. With a few flags and some fast firing ships, it should go quickly in co-op.

Well, all three bundles only cost me 9414 dubs.  YMMV, of course.  I think Kizarvexis ended up spending 18K.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,731 posts
32 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Well, all three bundles only cost me 9414 dubs.  YMMV, of course.  I think Kizarvexis ended up spending 18K.

Here is what @LittleWhiteMouse  had to say on the subject  which to would be the last word on it

Mouse_spends_8888_Doubloons.png

Mouse_Spends__8888__Doubloons#2.png

Mouse_Spends__8888__Doubloons#3.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
because
  • Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
9 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Here is what @LittleWhiteMouse  had to say on the subject  which to would be the last word on it

You didn't look further down the thread, did you?  I posted in that thread when it was fairly new, including a breakdown of what I spent (in doubloons I already had) and what I got back, etc.

Edited by mavfin87

[WOLFC]
Members
1,049 posts
6,164 battles
8 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

You didn't look further down the thread, did you?  I posted in that thread when it was fairly new, including a breakdown of what I spent (in doubloons I already had) and what I got back, etc.

Yup - LWM's  experience wasn't everybody's (as she also said)

If you extrapolate the 11.5K of doubloons people are getting in those packs if they already have the Irian,  the ship is costed at $62.76 (Canadian).  Expect to pay that price when it goes on sale in the Premium shop in the next few months.

Some of us spent more than that on the bundles to get it and the goodies and doubloons.  Some spent less.   I spent about $80 or so to get what I would calculate to be about $150 worth of stuff.

Edited by Anonymous50

[BHSN]
Members
2,559 posts
3,979 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

Yeah. I bought 10k of Dubloons with the intent of getting the last bundle that has the ship /captain. 

I’m thinking of asking for a refund because this promo is a turn off when I read the part about “buy all of them in sequence”....seriously?!?! Gtfo 

[PVE]
Members
14,984 posts
9,575 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

Yep, here is what I posted in LWM's 8888 thread. I'm not unhappy as Irian is looking to be fun and I spent in doubloons about what the bundle with 30 days premium time, the unique Cmdr and the ship would cost. I like the 13.5 km torps, even though they are DWT. I can blast DDs with the 12 152mm guns anyways. :Smile_teethhappy:

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
914 posts
5,530 battles

Okay if you own the Irian you will get 11.5k doubloons from the 3rd package? Asking because I don't see that info anywhere and I did buy the first and second packages but I can't justify 8888 doubloons for the third package just for the commander and 3 crates. Oh yeah don't forget the flag that'll never see a ship because my veteran flag has stats on it. 

Never mind I saw in a different thread that Dabears received 11.5k doubloons.

Edited by Mainerd

[WOLFC]
Members
1,049 posts
6,164 battles
11 minutes ago, Mainerd said:

Okay if you own the Irian you will get 11.5k doubloons from the 3rd package? Asking because I don't see that info anywhere and I did buy the first and second packages but I can't justify 8888 doubloons for the third package just for the commander and 3 crates. Oh yeah don't forget the flag that'll never see a ship because my veteran flag has stats on it. 

Buying the 3rd bundle includes buying the Irian.  If the Irian came to you in the 1st or second bundle, you will get the doubloon value of the Irian -  11.5K - upon buying that bundle.

• Cool 1