RoomUlus_II

Yamamoto Isoroku Campaign issue

4 comments in this topic

[MOGG]
[MOGG]
Members
4 posts
2,881 battles

Are there any plans to rebalance the Yamamoto Isoroku campaign?  Hit harder campaign at least allows a player to use a IX or X DD or CV for the combat missions, but this isn't the case for Yamamoto campaign which is only IX and X carrier. I am now completely blocked from completing mission two. 

With latest CV rework in 0.8.0, and me selling my CVs back as I don't like them, mission 2 of the Yamamoto Isoroku campaign is no longer viable. There are 4 combat missions that do not require a IX or X carrier to complete, leaving 2 stars I can't achieve without burning XP/Credits for a X carrier. 

Please think about balancing that out.

Thanks!

[SQUAD]
Members
8,137 posts
8,404 battles

Just repeat a mission you've already done. I've done every campaign that way. It takes slightly more time, overall, but the reduction in stress is well worth it.

• Cool 1

[MOGG]
[MOGG]
Members
4 posts
2,881 battles
2 hours ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

F Y I  Did you know that in the campaigns you can redo a mission you have already done and get the stars again ?   You just do not get the reward for completing it again .  I did not do any of the CV missions in any of the campaigns and completed all of them .

:Smile_honoring:

No I didn't! That is great, I had no idea! Thanks!

• Cool 1