You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1meanDad

No February Combat Missions?

7 comments in this topic

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,524 posts
4,679 battles

maybe they're to busy with the cv reworks and everyone reactions to the update to even notice

[ARGSY]
Members
10,678 posts
7,007 battles
22 minutes ago, TheSpring said:

Thanks.

So do I get this right, there seem to be no major prizes? At the very least, there seems to be nothing resembling sovereigns, guineas, etc. Or at least, not yet?

[PVE]
Members
14,980 posts
9,575 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Thanks.

So do I get this right, there seem to be no major prizes? At the very least, there seems to be nothing resembling sovereigns, guineas, etc. Or at least, not yet?

Crowns and Florins are coming in 8.1's Air Supply containers and Directives. Crowns are probably like Guineas and Florins are like Sovereigns.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[ARGSY]
Members
10,678 posts
7,007 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Crowns and Florins are coming in 8.1's Air Supply containers.

OK, thanks. I'm going to miss the first week or so of that; hopefully I will be able to pick up enough to do me some good.

Not too worried about early unlocks; I am garbage at rework CV so far, so I need to work my way up the slow way, and I already have enough XP to pick up Hermes at once anyway.

[EQRN]
Members
992 posts
11,198 battles

The mission for the unique PA commander is live.  Approx 2 weeks to finish, 3 stages: get xp, get another type of xp, and then get yet another kind of xp.