Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BoS_Mud

Bring back Ctrl + Click to designate a priority squadron

5 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
Members
38 posts
6,841 battles

The most ridiculous thing in this whole mess is trying to dodge planes and shells alike as you reach across your keyboard to hit "O" just to bring up a giant graphic that covers your entire screen to designate a sector AA side, just to turn the other way to avoid shells and have to do the same thing again.

Just. [edited]

Bring back Ctrl + click to designate a priority squadron and realize that sector AA is [edited] and didn't need to be a part of your massive failure of a CV patch.

• Cool 1

Members
534 posts
1,236 battles

I just remapped the the button to Alt key. Makes things a lot easier and feel more natural. I do miss the old system of manual targeting though

[GLF]
Beta Testers
625 posts
11,787 battles

I changed the hotkey from "O"  to "F"....never use what the F key was meant for anyway and puts the hotkey within easy reach.

[TBW]
Members
7,511 posts
13,775 battles
22 minutes ago, BoS_Mud said:

The most ridiculous thing in this whole mess is trying to dodge planes and shells alike as you reach across your keyboard to hit "O"

The Tilde key is how you set your vectors It's the key left of the 1 and looks like this ~. I mapped it to my gaming mouse.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[DETN8]
Members
38 posts
6,841 battles

I feel like the main point was missed, yes I know you can remap the key. Having to pull up a large graphic every time you turn the ship while running is not a good way to stay alive, so in the end you just end up not using it, or leave it set to an incorrect side which is worse.

I just want Ctrl + click back; designate the squadron, forget about it, and concentrate on dodging torps, rockets, bombs, and shells.

It is a horribly inefficient and clunky design that DID NOT need to be changed

Sign in to follow this