Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Excuse_Maker

200% first win bonus.

15 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
4,787 posts
2,718 battles

200% weekend?

And me having to go to a half marathon tomorrow.

Some days I can't win.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
675 posts
1,326 battles

200% XP, three free days of premium and an easy mission for a 10-point commander.

What a coincidence.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

200% XP, three free days of premium and an easy mission for a 10-point commander.

What a coincidence.

Tempting, but I’m burned out from Christmas missions and don’t want to deal with the current chaos. I’ll probably just play something else and go to the range instead.

• Cool 2

[MIA-E]
Beta Testers
1,165 posts
10,971 battles

too bad I've maxed out all my lines.  Maybe start to grind a CV line?   or not

[WGA]
Administrator
1,453 posts
734 battles
13 minutes ago, RobertViktor68 said:

too bad I've maxed out all my lines.  Maybe start to grind a CV line?   or not

Give it a shot!

• Funny 1

[CRF]
Members
261 posts
5,805 battles
4 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

200% weekend?

And me having to go to a half marathon tomorrow.

Some days I can't win.

Last year I ended up traveling overseas for 10 days right in the middle of one of the better mission trees and giveaways.  On business, and noo games on the company laptop.  Only consolation was being able to travel in France and Germany on the companies dime...

I feel your pain.

And thanks WG for the extra bonus this weekend.

[CRF]
Members
261 posts
5,805 battles
1 hour ago, SavageTactical said:

Tempting, but I’m burned out from Christmas missions and don’t want to deal with the current chaos. I’ll probably just play something else and go to the range instead.

do T5 co-ops - those aren't too bad, and you don't have to deal with the chaos of the CV rework too much.  Of course, make sure you realize you may be facing an additional BB so plan to bring torps!

[ABCD3]
Members
194 posts
6,012 battles

Tally Ho! and have a great WoWs weekend everyone.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
38 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

do T5 co-ops - those aren't too bad, and you don't have to deal with the chaos of the CV rework too much.  Of course, make sure you realize you may be facing an additional BB so plan to bring torps!

For as long as I’ve been playing, co-op isn't appealing. 

On second though, I might just take the FXP for my CVs and restart the lines just to see how the damn things play.

Members
89 posts
4,859 battles
4 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

What a coincidence.

Which mission is that?

[WOLFG]
Members
4,787 posts
2,718 battles
47 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

Last year I ended up traveling overseas for 10 days right in the middle of one of the better mission trees and giveaways.  On business, and noo games on the company laptop.  Only consolation was being able to travel in France and Germany on the companies dime...

I feel your pain.

And thanks WG for the extra bonus this weekend.

Yeah I picked up a small laptop for travel.

Wine and Beer country on the companies dime.  Could be worse.

[O_O]
Members
5,099 posts
11,441 battles

FYI, stage 1 of the Dragon Dance Ship (which ultimately awards the new Pan Asian captain Dà Róng) requires 50,000 commander XP.  Stage 2 requires 50,000 XP.

The 200% win bonus, when stacked with camo, signal, and premium time, makes those two rather large requirements pretty darned easy (I had several games today with 20,000 XP).  Best to finish stage 1 and 2 up now while +200% is still active.

Stage 3 requires 25,000 base XP, so we just have to grind that one out.

The Dragon Dance Ship mission ends Feb. 15.

[O_O]
Members
77 posts
5 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Well, right now there is very little CV rework chaos in COOP. Because the bots don't do CVs. In my opinion, having the Bots use a BB instead makes them somewhat tougher. The Bot CV drivers have never been particularly good.

As a matter of fact, about the only losses I've seen in COOP have been when half or more of the Human team are Bots. They are stupider than the Red Bots and tend to die in the fastest way possible.

But hey, 200% is 200% and I'm going to push the pedal to the wall this weekend.

Thanks, WG.

[CRF]
Members
261 posts
5,805 battles
48 minutes ago, WTFoxtrot said:

Well, right now there is very little CV rework chaos in COOP. Because the bots don't do CVs. In my opinion, having the Bots use a BB instead makes them somewhat tougher. The Bot CV drivers have never been particularly good.

As a matter of fact, about the only losses I've seen in COOP have been when half or more of the Human team are Bots. They are stupider than the Red Bots and tend to die in the fastest way possible.

But hey, 200% is 200% and I'm going to push the pedal to the wall this weekend.

Thanks, WG.

In the case where the "human" team is 50% bots, one can only hope the "human" bots suicide their counterparts.  I have been in games like that, and they are particularly "exciting".  Nothing like being the last USN light cruiser standing (no torps) against 2 or even 3 bot bbs...

Sign in to follow this