You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
marine3567

3cv's on each side!

3 comments in this topic

[SRP]
Members
28 posts
9,943 battles

I was just in a battle with 3cv's on each side add the radar and a dd has no chance what so ever....THE GAME IS NOW BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[PVE]
Members
14,979 posts
9,573 battles

Per the Dev streams, the limit is 2 CVs per side, unless the queue is full of CVs waiting too long, and then it can stretch to 3 per side.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
29 minutes ago, marine3567 said:

I was just in a battle with 3cv's on each side add the radar and a dd has no chance what so ever....THE GAME IS NOW BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1. Use a DD.

Step 2. Torpedo and when possible gun your way through enemy lines.

Step 3. Use Smoke screens as needed.

Step. 4 sink all the enemy CVs for very nice Danage scores. You may need to smoke up dutingbthat process and wit for your team to come up and burnnoff the rest of the planes for you. They likely will come to your aid in hopes of the easy Damage pints from the CVs, but Aircraft HP is better than nothing lol.

Step 5. Enjoy the battle which is now free of enemy CVs.

3 CVs on enemy team means that they don’t have the extra BBs, CAs, or DDs up inntheir battle lines or capping bases. So as you can imagine that can prove to be a problem if you take advantage of such drawback. And give it a few days, many of us sampled the new CV gameplay, found it most distasteful, and have been selling off all our CVs for full compensation. And I keep hearing about such things in CV battles as well, so more and more players are selling off their CVs.