Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

The "I'm leaving" Thread

23 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

No I'm not leaving the game, hahah got some of you excited, no, I'll be back in my harugamo burning you BB to a crisp, when I am done playing with the midway.

This thread is for all those that are leaving so we can get an indication of how many are sick of it all but don't want to make their own I am leaving thread

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,850 posts
10,414 battles

I'm leaving, I'll be back tomorrow.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,298 posts
8,846 battles
1 minute ago, pikohan said:

cya tommorrow

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles
2 minutes ago, pikohan said:

You ever think of how much paper we save by using these forums.

Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles

Leaving until WG fixes this fiasco. So's my friend. WG borked WoT and are poised to do the same here. Both of us have nearly every premium in the game(missing Irian, Black, Flint and the 2 french ships-got Stalingrad instead). 

Reasons:

1. I am not a testbed for CV play.

2. Four CV's per match is intolerable(up to six CV's in tier 4-6 & four in tier 8-10). Six CV's in T4-6 in a tier with average to poor AA is just crazy.

3. Unlimited planes(see ichase's youtube video on how to take advantage of this).

4. Speccing all ships into AA creates cookie-cutter builds.

5. Players, especially players in DD's, are even more passive.

I'd ultimately like the game to succeed, however WG's record of slamming massive changes down our throats with minimal testing makes me fear otherwise. For now, our wallets are on hiatus...oh yeah, if I bore you then think what happens when multiples of people leave.

Edited by _Rumple_
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

At first I thought this was from my wife, but she's still here and so are the kids. Well I was happy for seconds. 

• Funny 2

[USCC2]
Members
4,773 posts

I left for around 8 months, just burn out and playing other things.

Have been back for around 4 months and have been enjoying it. Even got premium time at Christmas due to the offer.

8.0 is a big change, but I see no reason why I can't play through until we really see how it affects the game/balance.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
6,912 posts
8,282 battles

I left, after a black out an hour ago, back online now, in full pink glory.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
300 posts
3,780 battles

I'm done with the game.

If they ever fix this clusterfuck I might be back one day.

• Cool 1

Members
158 posts

This update has finally killed my computer,  i can't play a game without my computer freezing. Tried a full reinstall but that didn't work, so it looks like I am out for now but not through choice.

[HEROS]
Members
1,829 posts
5,855 battles
6 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

No I'm not leaving the game, hahah got some of you excited, no, I'll be back in my harugamo burning you BB to a crisp, when I am done playing with the midway.

This thread is for all those that are leaving so we can get an indication of how many are sick of it all but don't want to make their own I am leaving thread

i quit this game every day. sometimes i will rage quit more than once in the same day! until this post, i have never made my own post about rage quitting, because i get butthurt far too hard and easily when somebody says something like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" or "finally" or something along those lines.

even worse is one of those "last straw you will never see my face darkening your door again and my wallet is ziptied shut now just look what you've done" and nobody responds at all. you know, extinction behavior.

ow.

if all the "i'm taking my money and leaving" threads were clickbait like this one, eventually nobody would read them. except people like, me, because when i can tell somebody is hurting, and hurting bad, i get all full of care and write something like:

DON'T GO!! PLEASE DON'T GO!! WE WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH.

but that's really not applicable here is it? no, because you came back.

this is the sort of thing that will wreck it for everybody.

also, there are so many "outta here" posts and threads, it's difficult to believe server population is as high as it is every time I've logged on the last couple days. 11k on at 8 mountain time? never seen that before on a weekday not vacation. new players? or were those players that quit? i am so confused.

just look what you've done. it's criminal !!

Members
36 posts
7,224 battles

I too am leaving. WG has this particular EA-like arrogance about them that they refuse to listen to the player base and just ram changes down our throats, with the attitude like we will just eventually accept it. This is why I don’t play World of Tanks anymore either. If I could filter out CV games, then that  would be fine and they can make any unwanted change they care to make. However, they know that the vast majority of players would use such a filter and the CV players would complain that they can’t find anyone to harass. So, see ya in some other game where the developers are less arrogant. 

Edited by ClayMoore_TPF

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,893 posts
4,501 battles

I might take a small break after some balance has been achieved.  It will take time, but I'm confident that WG will figure out a good formula for it.

I'll derp around the forums though.

[PSP]
Members
8,201 posts
17 hours ago, Capt_h2o said:

At first I thought this was from my wife, but she's still here and so are the kids. Well I was happy for seconds. 

[PSP]
Members
8,201 posts
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I'm on the fence, but I refuse to download 8.0... I'll wait... 

So, then you are no longer playing the game, right? Or are you talking about Windows?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,893 posts
4,501 battles
20 hours ago, denismc66 said:

This update has finally killed my computer,  i can't play a game without my computer freezing. Tried a full reinstall but that didn't work, so it looks like I am out for now but not through choice.

Let WG support know.  They probably could help you with your issue...unless your computer killed itself completely.

[VOP]
Members
420 posts
3,320 battles

I'm leaving soon.  The sandman is calling. it's 355AM here...   well played! 

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
9 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

So, then you are no longer playing the game, right? Or are you talking about Windows?

Nope, haven't played in a week...I'll give it a month, then I think about it again...maybe. 

Sign in to follow this