Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Cupcake

I think 8.0 broke Kronstadt...

17 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles

Read the Tags before you comment in this thread please. 

I've played 3 games back2back in ranked with kronshtadt. In those three games I've lost permanently, both front turrets twice and the third game I lost only one frontal turret. I have main battery mod 1 and Znamensky captain with the 45% PM skill equipped. This turret loses happen by T9 BB guns (Musashi, JB, and MO to exact) on the first, or second salvoes. 

So the point of this thread is a question to the community... Has anyone else noticed this or am I having really bad RNG?

PS. I do have screenshots and replays of the battles. I have not attached them due to brevity reasons.

Double PS. This NOT A SKY IS FALLING thread.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
additional info added

[TBW]
Members
7,558 posts
13,814 battles
10 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

So the point of this thread is a question to the community... Has anyone else noticed this or am I having really bad RNG?

3 games can not tell you any real statistics. I haven't played her much so I really don't qualify to answer, but 3 games tells you nothing that I do know. Good Luck.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

3 games can not tell you any real statistics. I haven't played her much so I really don't qualify to answer, but 3 games tells you nothing that I do know. Good Luck.

I'm aware 3 games are not enough to judge. I know there's some kron "fiends" out and about the forums that play her daily and/or hourly. I just curious to see if anyone else had an issue with turret survivability.

[TBW]
Members
7,558 posts
13,814 battles
2 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

I'm aware 3 games are not enough to judge. I know there's some kron "fiends" out and about the forums that play her daily and/or hourly. I just curious to see if anyone else had an issue with turret survivability.

That's why I said that I was not qualified. I am at 100% wins in the Kron 1 battle. My guns did not suffer damage.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SYN]
Members
3,433 posts
16,633 battles

I've played 3 games in Kron and have only temporarily lost the front turret once. 

I think you may need to sacrifice something the RNGesus

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
9 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

That's why I said that I was not qualified. I am at 100% wins in the Kron 1 battle. My guns did not suffer damage.

Well, in that case you can go...

Spoiler

2cd2868952674221b6db23d6c73d12176c2637c4e2a3865e2273364558c5a1cb.jpg.504b19dfecdeb2a245c332dd62769eeb.jpg

I'll play it more tomorrow and see if I still have lost turrets. If you notice anything, please let me know.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

have you checked to make sure you have all the modules in place to protect your guns or have you changed them to protect your AA

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
Just now, CriMiNaL__ said:

have you checked to make sure you have all the modules in place to protect your guns or have you changed them to protect your AA

33 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

I have main battery mod 1 and Znamensky captain with the 45% PM skill equipped.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
2 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

I've played 3 games in Kron and have only temporarily lost the front turret once. 

I think you may need to sacrifice something the RNGesus

I guess I'll renew my prem time. If that doesn't cure it, I'll find a goat farm.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

I havent looked but are there any flags that give a percentage to having guns damaged you might be running

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
2 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I havent looked but are there any flags that give a percentage to having guns damaged you might be running

I'm not aware of any flags that have increase turret destruction. There are flags that increase the chance of detonation thou 

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

Maybe you were just unlucky, and that people are aiming at your turrets to make you ineffective.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
2 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Maybe you were just unlucky, and that people are aiming at your turrets to make you ineffective.

1. probably.

2. That's a common tactic I'm use to, Its just having the guns taken out permanently with the 1st or 2nd salvo that wasn't common before 8.0.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

Thing is your getting spotted a lot earlier now so people take pot shots at you

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
1,050 posts

A lot of the 'pointy bit towards the enemy' ships suffer from broken turrets, because, well, thats where all the incoming fire impacts the ship.

I assume youve invested in mods/skills enhancing module protection?

[-BRS-]
Members
1,301 posts
8,846 battles
6 minutes ago, Dareios said:

A lot of the 'pointy bit towards the enemy' ships suffer from broken turrets, because, well, thats where all the incoming fire impacts the ship.

I assume youve invested in mods/skills enhancing module protection?

1 hour ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

I have main battery mod 1 and Znamensky captain with the 45% PM skill equipped

Sign in to follow this