Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Caual_scum_2K16

A positive impact of cv update, by a German bb player

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,615 battles

While like many others I do have mixed feelings on the Carrier Rework I do have to say that it’s nice being able to hop in my favorite ship (The Bismarck) and not have to worry about being instantly deleted by carriers. With the rework I feel that carriers are less about raw alpha damage and one of the most disappointing experiences of the game for me was fighting a pre rework Lexington in my ship. I would start out the match as normal but if my cruisers broke off or my fighters got distracted the double Ap dive bomber would nearly one-shot me. After that it was only a matter of time until I was finished off. Now we can all debate on the update and there’s certainly parts I very much dislike, but we can all agree it’s a lil nice not getting instantly sent back to port right? 

[TCNNA]
Members
848 posts
15,251 battles

Co-op player here. Not cv player. Tried yesterday tier 4 us cv. Damage 20k. Always hit with dive bomber and rocket. Next time I take Clemson and do 50 k minimum damage. 😉

Members
132 posts
5,589 battles

I agree, that in general, I think the situation improved. I was in a Benson (full AA) yesterday in a 2 CVs/side match and got attacked by a Midway who hit me with 3 missile attacks. It hurt and I didn't do anything to his planes but I survived. If that would have been a regular T10 Midway I  would have been perma spotted and instantly sunk by dive bombers. Besides there being 2 Cvs in that match it was still easier to play for me than against a single pre-patch CV.

But I also agree, that there is still a lot to do in terms of balance.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this