Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tolstoiy

Bring Back old CVs

5 comments in this topic

[ORCAS]
Members
12 posts
10,312 battles

Unbelievable how boring the new play is...  You have to sleep sleep sleep while you waste time merely flying across map...finally you get a change to pin prick the enemy.  Balance...totally insignificant...this play is just a snoozer.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,714 posts
3,833 battles

I liked the RTS as it could have been easily balanced and a ship’s AA could actually shoot down planes at a decent rate. Now it seems like planes are invincible due to them no longer having plane limits and aa skills being less effective.

Members
40 posts
16 minutes ago, Tolstoiy said:

Unbelievable how boring the new play is...  You have to sleep sleep sleep while you waste time merely flying across map...finally you get a change to pin prick the enemy.  Balance...totally insignificant...this play is just a snoozer.

Ever tried World of Warplanes? I used to play the game. After WoWP 2.0 update (rework) I lost the interest in it. WoWS 8.0 CV gameplay is basically failed WoWP 2.0 gameplay.

Beta Testers
664 posts
2,442 battles
54 minutes ago, Tolstoiy said:

New gameplay for CV is better, you were never good with CV to begin with, looking at your stats makes my screen bleed from the amount of red...

• Funny 1

[PROJX]
Members
216 posts
4,923 battles

Not gonna lie

I was pessimistic about the rework at my first impression, thinking it would be boring as hell 

But when I figured things out, several cool things can happen. Like wiping out a whole squadron in one run using a non AA ship, killing a Hood using Ranger's torpedo bombers etc.

I think it's pretty good on my view, I had no problems with it

Sign in to follow this