Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bootysoup

Sums up battleship players in general

14 comments in this topic

[FML]
Members
80 posts
3,079 battles

Do battleship players read the instruction manual? That corner offers nothing... your aa is off the field; your damage is low percentage. YOU ARE USELESS IN THE CORNER SNIPING ON A BATTLESHIP. Thanks, end rant.

image.png

[GT99]
Members
571 posts
7,535 battles

This is the tactic they use over and over and when they can't figure out why they are losing, well, they come here and cry about MM screwing them...lol

On another note but related, I don't mind losing when getting properly outplayed, but losing like this is irritating.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
870 posts
13,546 battles

Wait... you had a solo cap in a Buffalo? :cap_wander:

[FML]
Members
80 posts
3,079 battles
17 minutes ago, Amracil said:

Wait... you had a solo cap in a Buffalo? :cap_wander:

Yea lol they took B rode around the far side of the island and I took it when they were coming back around. I was expecting the battleships to unleash as soon as they rounded the corner but they were just driving away :(

[USCC2]
Members
4,773 posts

:Smile_teethhappy:

I prefer to look at it as just a funny snapshot of a particular game. You could easily put a different snapshot in showing another ship type and name it 'Typical <insert ship type> players in general'. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,684 posts
23,316 battles
46 minutes ago, bootysoup said:

Do battleship players read the instruction manual? That corner offers nothing... your aa is off the field; your damage is low percentage. YOU ARE USELESS IN THE CORNER SNIPING ON A BATTLESHIP. Thanks, end rant.

image.png

No quite accurate but ok. Reds broke thru C with the Midway and Haragumo roasting them. I think they were headed towards me in Missouri for AA. I think i had 30 shot down, 125k damage and had the Stalingrad down to 3k when the Republic hit speed boost and rammed me. I would have had him too.

[FML]
Members
80 posts
3,079 battles
Just now, Wye_So_Serious said:

No quite accurate but ok. Reds broke thru C with the Midway and Haragumo roasting them. I think they were headed towards me in Missouri for AA. I think i had 30 shot down, 125k damage and had the Stalingrad down to 3k when the Republic hit speed boost and rammed me. I would have had him too.

We had 2 caps even ships and you were already positioned here with your buds. This was after 2 dd and a cruiser death minutes before.

[LUCK]
Members
1,684 posts
23,316 battles
1 minute ago, bootysoup said:

We had 2 caps even ships and you were already positioned here with your buds. This was after 2 dd and a cruiser death minutes before.

Whatever. Nobody held the caps. Haragumo wasn't countered. Red Midway was effective. Things don't go according to plan sometimes.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,383 posts
3,052 battles
1 hour ago, bootysoup said:

Sums up DD players in general:Smile_great:

Members
849 posts
14,844 battles

Do cruiser players read the instruction manual? Getting yourself sunk offers nothing... your AA is off the field; your damage is 0. YOU ARE USELESS AND NOW YOUR TEAM IS DOWN ANOTHER CRUISER. Thanks, end rant.

image.png.ff4cbef19de2876cbdcf75f5d8c83d88.png

• Boring 1

[FML]
Members
80 posts
3,079 battles
29 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

Do cruiser players read the instruction manual? Getting yourself sunk offers nothing... your AA is off the field; your damage is 0. YOU ARE USELESS AND NOW YOUR TEAM IS DOWN ANOTHER CRUISER. Thanks, end rant.

image.png.ff4cbef19de2876cbdcf75f5d8c83d88.png

Better off being where you can shoot at no caps, take no caps or defend any caps. Nice and safe tho. Fun fact surviving isn't winning. I wish they'd blow up all of the enemy ships at the end would immediately put a stop to players who give 0 farts about the reason for being in the game.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

This is because BB player quality has dropped, and now we have people who are to scared to fight in ships with the biggest guns.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,290 posts
8,846 battles
10 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

This is because BB player quality has dropped, and now we have people who are to scared to fight in ships with the biggest guns.

Its a pet peeve of mine, that when I see horrible and/or HE spamming BBs, to run them down and put them in someone else battle ASAFP.

Sign in to follow this