You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
St_Shadow

no internet doesn't equal Team kill Plenaty

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,787 battles

My internet dies 30 seconds after the game starts and I'm off line for a day waiting to get it fixed. (100% provider issue)  When I get back online and open the game I'm hit with a team kill penalty and inactivity  violation.  SERIOUS [edited]!!!!   If your system is so crude it can't tell the difference between a online player not sending commands and a player no longer in communications with the server you guys need to upgrade and get some basic IT skills training.  I'm black-marked for no fault of my own because you don't have proper monitoring software.  If one of my engineer's pulled that kind of crap he'd be in big trouble.  Upgrade the system functionality instead of wasting time on carrier mechanics that make the game worse.  Keep up this kind of sub par performance and I'll take my time and money else where.   

[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles

/eyeroll

If they implemented it the way you're suggesting, then people who leave mid-game won't be penalized. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Members
32 posts
5,033 battles

I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape for turning pink. Weather it's warranted or not if you're not an active team killer you play a couple clean games and you're back to normal. Even when you're pink that's literally it... your name is pink...

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,253 battles

First it's not been considered a team kill penalty since they reworked it. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes people who leave battle whether on purpose or via DC. What you are suggesting could be easily abused so sorry it's not that simple.

You could play off the games faster than all this ranting.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,770 posts
10,986 battles

True but it equals being inactive.

Members
4 posts
1,787 battles

Sorry but it was a "Team Kill" penalty, rework dodn't change anything about that.  You guys don't get it.  Disconnect shouldn't be inactive, disconnect should be disconnect and inactive is inactive.  Two different things.     It''s like the cop who pulls over the guy for rolling through the stop sign.  The guy argues, slow down, stop whats the difference?  The cop looks at him for a minute and then pulls out his nightstick and starts smacking the guy over the head with it.  The cop asks the driver, do you want me to slow down or stop? 

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,253 battles
1 hour ago, St_Shadow said:

Sorry but it was a "Team Kill" penalty, rework dodn't change anything about that.  You guys don't get it.  Disconnect shouldn't be inactive, disconnect should be disconnect and inactive is inactive.  Two different things.     It''s like the cop who pulls over the guy for rolling through the stop sign.  The guy argues, slow down, stop whats the difference?  The cop looks at him for a minute and then pulls out his nightstick and starts smacking the guy over the head with it.  The cop asks the driver, do you want me to slow down or stop? 

No we more than get it and that it would be abused by the same crowd that was leaving battles because they didn't like the MM. All they would have to do is shut off their router and boom DC and leave the teams short again.

Your little inconvenience doesn't trump the bigger issue it was meant to address.

Two games with a pink color, big deal it's happened to everyone one way or another. Most don't come to forums to protest and then protest the responses.

Have a good day.