You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

Cheating in ranked - WG please take action

72 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
926 posts
5,492 battles

This is the first time that this happened to me and it the utmost negative gameplay and foulplay by UNICUM players who need each other to reach rank 1.  if you need all that support then maybe you shouldnt be in a Hurricane league clan and not be a unicum.

So in this ranked match it is obvious we were losing because for some reason our team just wanted to camp back and do nothing. i try to keep getting kills and delay the control point hoping that the surviving BBs will help me in killing the enemy team, but dont expect too much.

so in this match, the same clan had players on opposite teams (sync drop obviously). once the clan member was the last surviving player on my team, the other clan member from enemy team comes to my player and he gives a free kill to him. My team player was in a BB musashi and enemy player is in udaloi. DD literally just comes in detections and stops and lets musashi kill him. so that saves the musashis star. I attached the screenshot of the final XP gained also, and that kill literally helped him save the star or else I wouldve saved my star. I was in a kitakaze and did 168k damage. sure im pissed about losing my star to [edited] tactics, but whatever Im over it and just want to see whether WG responds to me or not

Anyway, WG I can send you the replay where this happens, and you can decide whether that was intentional or not. Please take action on these kind of players who are supposedly "unicum" and take "help" from fellow clan mates or friends to "save" their star. 

If WG responds to this, then I have the original screenshots with the players names and the replay available. I can send them for review. This sick kind of play shouldnt be promoted and be punished

shot-19.01.31_19.35.51-0734.jpg

shot-19.01.31_19.35.48-0431.jpg

• Cool 5

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 minute ago, Nato101 said:

Send the replay to support.

Yes, what he said.  If it's that clear, they'll see it.  They won't tell you anything about it, of course. Privacy rules, etc.

• Funny 1

[KSD]
Members
926 posts
5,492 battles
5 minutes ago, Nato101 said:

Send the replay to support.

3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Yes, what he said.  If it's that clear, they'll see it.  They won't tell you anything about it, of course. Privacy rules, etc.

yup already did. just wanted to vent a little so posted here :). Also im pissed because these are the types of clans that take part in KotS and yet they need to cheat to save a star.... some unicums they are

Edited by lungiwear
  • Cool 2

Members
948 posts

If you really have proof there are other forums to out them on. WG will just send them a warning. No chance of a major punishment to the Clan by North American WG.

Edited by Toxic_Potato
  • Funny 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Beta Testers
277 posts
17,478 battles

is this a serious thread? MM could have easily placed both of these players on opposite teams. and who are you or anyone for that matter to tell someone they cant play a game mode at the same time simply because you get butt hurt that you cant win. get real son

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 6
  • Angry 3

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,253 battles

How much health was left on the DD? Was it full health, almost dead or something in between?

[HINON]
Members
10,787 posts

As others stated, send it to support and they will take care of it. It's possible they might even get a short ban or if this is repeat behavior maybe a longer one.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,553 battles

I think it has more to do with them not really playing for their team and just helping boost clan mates more then it being a synchronized drop. When my tank clan drops together we hunt each other down and have at it. But that doesn’t seem to be the case in this event.

[3COWS]
Members
297 posts
58 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

yup already did. just wanted to vent a little so posted here :). Also im pissed because these are the types of clans that take part in KotS and yet they need to cheat to save a star.... some unicums they are

That is a pretty [edited] thing to do, fight hard but fair regardless. 

Scum bag people make scum bag players. 

Im sorry you were on the receiving end of this 

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts

Yeah, I saw the purple clans defending the behavior above.

Edited by mavfin87
  • Cool 2

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,607 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

PFFFFT, yea right. WG would much rather issue chat bans than actually deal with people cheating.

[NGA]
Members
1,756 posts
9,361 battles
2 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

@Radar_X might want to look into this just to take a break from cv rework topics?

I pity the poor fools who would try to pull this in NGA. Jolly and the others would not be happy if I'm any judge.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

Our Customer Support team will review this and thank you for ensuring they received it via a ticket.  It's important we have these to track and make sure it's visible to everyone internally.  

[PSP]
Members
8,201 posts

If you think clans are bad in this game you should have seen them in a RTS I used to play. An entire clan, with hundreds of members, was once mass banned because they were finding new players and using social engineering to steal their accounts. Because they were so well known and such high ranks the unsuspecting kids would lose a $40 account (this was not a free to play game) when a clan "general" asked them in chat for their password so as to help them rank up or organize their units and items, etc. The clan then used these stolen accounts as shills. This game had players determine the matchmaking so the clans would host a game and put two or three shills on the opposite team. The shills would then stream the game, which allowed the clan to have free spies. They also would do other things that ensured a win. Some people take games way too seriously.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, lungiwear said:

*snip*

11 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Our Customer Support team will review this and thank you for ensuring they received it via a ticket.  It's important we have these to track and make sure it's visible to everyone internally.  

It took me longer to find this buried in my folders than for the summon to work lol

conjuration.png.25cc6603af4a7d174bd97a8e05f1b92b.png

• Funny 1

Members
849 posts
14,844 battles

It's pretty easy to land in the same match purely by coincidence if you're playing in the same league, so I wouldn't be too quick to accuse them of sync dropping. The rest of it sounds pretty scummy though.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 minute ago, grumpymunky said:

It's pretty easy to land in the same match purely by coincidence if you're playing in the same league, so I wouldn't be too quick to accuse them of sync dropping. The rest of it sounds pretty scummy though.

Of course, the replay is the proof and all, but the way it sounded was pretty scummy, however they got there.  If there's nothing in the replay to see, then nothing will happen.

[SYN]
Members
3,433 posts
16,628 battles
1 hour ago, timmyg1004 said:

is this a serious thread? MM could have easily placed both of these players on opposite teams. and who are you or anyone for that matter to tell someone they cant play a game mode at the same time simply because you get butt hurt that you cant win. get real son

Reading OP Son. 

He's not complaining about sync dropping.

He's alleging they colluded to ensure the clan member on the losing team got additional xp by farming his mate at the end of the match. Big difference.

• Cool 3

[SINK]
Members
698 posts
2,702 battles

I haven't played ranked yet but i'm pretty sure these kind of people is the same that is abusing a mod people call "MM monitor", which is basically a stats watcher for all people in a battle. What they do is basically look for the best players on the enemy and spam F3 on them so everyone (especially they themselves, usually unicums in division) focus fire the poor guy. It's like being a very well know streamer/youtuber or ST playing a brand new ship, you get focused to oblivion for no apparent reason since these people usually ignore other important targets to shoot you.

• Boring 1