Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Summon3r

ill give Flamu's vid to the nay sayers ... lol wth!!??

18 comments in this topic

[CWGC]
Members
819 posts
2,607 battles

watch this and laugh it needs no explaining

Edited by Summon3r
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

Members
686 posts
5,656 battles
16 minutes ago, Summon3r said:

watch this and laugh it needs no explaining

The strongest part of audacious is absolutely the torps. Everything else looks fairly mediocre. Check over his damage end card. 75% or more is just torp.

Alpha Tester
5,926 posts
2,876 battles

Is it supposed to start at 16:02?

Also, the moment from 6:02 to 6:24 was perfectly sync'ed to the music and it made what was going on so much more awesome.

Alpha Tester
5,926 posts
2,876 battles
7 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

AA has been nerfed down to the Titanic, 

Tell that to the planes that my Iowa, Baltimore, Kutuzov, Kidd, and even my Chapayev have been feasting on.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
5,926 posts
2,876 battles
7 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

Proves *EVERYTHING* Ive been saying

Actually, the "Work in progress" watermark means that it doesn't.

• Cool 1

Members
698 posts
3,839 battles

You can tell Yukon hasn't touched a CV...ever. lol

Edited by ksix
  • Cool 2

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,607 battles
5 minutes ago, ksix said:

You can tell Yukon hasn't touched a CV...ever. lol

I *Refuse* to be part of the problem that I want repaired via surgical excision.

• Boring 1

[CWGC]
Members
819 posts
2,607 battles
1 hour ago, DMikesRedPrius said:

CVs have unlimited planes.... lol... Need anyone say more

to be fair we have unlimited shells ( though very much not the same )

tbh for the most part im ok with 8.0 and have had no problem shooting down planes.

but something needs to be done about the obvious, like his insta turn around redrop more torps?

Members
2,082 posts
3,892 battles
2 hours ago, DMikesRedPrius said:

CVs have unlimited planes.... lol... Need anyone say more

Except they don't,  and that has been proven time and time again.  Planes have a respawn timer if they get shot down.  CV's can only regenerate so many planes in a match,  limiting the number of planes they can field.  This actually leads to larger chunks of time where a CV can't use,  say,  a torpedo squadron if they all get shot down.  Before it was a minute and a half, now its six minutes or more.

So...yeah.  You do have to say more,  and it actually has to make sense.

• Cool 1

Members
20 posts
7 battles
6 minutes ago, Palladia said:

Except they don't,  and that has been proven time and time again.  Planes have a respawn timer if they get shot down.  CV's can only regenerate so many planes in a match,  limiting the number of planes they can field.  This actually leads to larger chunks of time where a CV can't use,  say,  a torpedo squadron if they all get shot down.  Before it was a minute and a half, now its six minutes or more.

So...yeah.  You do have to say more,  and it actually has to make sense.

This is what it looks like to be a fanboi and ignore facts. You have to be super super super bad to lose that many planes that fast. And you obviously are not playing at high tiers vs Midways either. And there are plenty of vids out there showing how utterly broken the new CVs are. Keep in denial though. Maybe WG will give you a free ship or something.

• Boring 1

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,607 battles
41 minutes ago, Summon3r said:

to be fair we have unlimited shells ( though very much not the same )

tbh for the most part im ok with 8.0 and have had no problem shooting down planes.

but something needs to be done about the obvious, like his insta turn around redrop more torps?

Planes and torpedoes should both be limited consumables. That would at least be a hella lot more realistic.

Not that WG has ever given a tinkers weenie about realistic gameplay.

Members
191 posts
40 battles
Just now, DMikesRedPrius said:

This is what it looks like to be a fanboi and ignore facts. You have to be super super super bad to lose that many planes that fast. And you obviously are not playing at high tiers vs Midways either. And there are plenty of vids out there showing how utterly broken the new CVs are. Keep in denial though. Maybe WG will give you a free ship or something.

They do indeed die very fast to flak damage, anyone who tried the new CV would know that. However, many of us later on also found out that if you do see a big flak wall that you cannot dodge with planes on the red, one press of a F key would save all those wounded planes, which basically meant unlimited planes for the CV.

2 hours ago, YukonHunter said:

I *Refuse* to be part of the problem that I want repaired via surgical excision.

To properly assess and give opinion to any game balance issue, you have to understand how they work, which means actually playing the class and feel how and why they are broken. Or else, your opinions would be erroneous and these kind of erroneous opinions was indeed why the old Graf Zeppelin end up so horrendously broken in the end. 

[BLKRS]
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
736 posts
2,547 battles
50 minutes ago, DMikesRedPrius said:

No, the other team just has to be competent and not expect to go yolo and survive air strikes.. just like a BB can't expect to go yolo and survive torp spams, or cruiseres, etc. oh wait DD's used to be able to go yolo, but not anymore.. now no ship can.

It's not difficult to stack just 2 friendly ships near each other to cover for AA, which will after a few squadrons seriously cripple the respawn, just 1 AA fitted ship will decimate squadrons everytime by itself..

keep acting like everyone else is the dumb one. It's clearly you who have no clue what they're talking about.

• Cool 1

[BLKRS]
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
736 posts
2,547 battles
4 minutes ago, CCloak said:

They do indeed die very fast to flak damage, anyone who tried the new CV would know that. However, many of us later on also found out that if you do see a big flak wall that you cannot dodge with planes on the red, one press of a F key would save all those wounded planes, which basically meant unlimited planes for the CV.

To properly assess and give opinion to any game balance issue, you have to understand how they work, which means actually playing the class and feel how and why they are broken. Or else, your opinions would be erroneous and these kind of erroneous opinions was indeed why the old Graf Zeppelin end up so horrendously broken in the end. 

Bolded:

Doing that though seriously cripples your damage output and makes you useless. Saved planes mean nothing at the end when your team is dead and you lost the game because you crippled yourself in damage output.

[DIRTY]
Members
10 posts
5,062 battles
3 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

Tell that to the planes that my Iowa, Baltimore, Kutuzov, Kidd, and even my Chapayev have been feasting on.

That's like saying - "Yeah, it took that Harugumo whole 200 shells to burn me down in my Kurfurst.   I sure showed him!".

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
5,926 posts
2,876 battles
4 hours ago, TerryDrive said:

That's like saying - "Yeah, it took that Harugumo whole 200 shells to burn me down in my Kurfurst.   I sure showed him!".

I have yet to die by planes since the rework went live. Every attack run that's come the way of the ships I listed has not only failed at killing me, they've lost planes for their trouble.

Alpha Tester
5,926 posts
2,876 battles
5 hours ago, YukonHunter said:

Planes and torpedoes should both be limited consumables. That would at least be a hella lot more realistic.

Not that WG has ever given a tinkers weenie about realistic gameplay.

That's not going to happen so long as Radar can still go through islands.

Sign in to follow this