Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CommodorePerryIPA

Free Captain Ship Re-Assignments

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
108 posts
4,535 battles

In case anyone did not notice, you can do free captain ship re-assignments and well as free re-specs.  I shuffled a lot of mine around today.   :)

Not sure if end date is the same as the re-specs.  But you will see 0 doubloons as the sale cost.

Edited by CommodorePerryIPA
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles
4 minutes ago, CommodorePerryIPA said:

In case anyone did not notice, you can do free captain ship re-assignments and well as free re-specs.  I shuffled a lot of mine around today.   :)

Not sure if end date is the same as the re-specs.  But you will see 0 doubloons as the sale cost.

Well, thanks for the PSA. I'll have to do some serious shuffling in my fleet, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
108 posts
4,535 battles
Just now, WuYixiang said:

Well, thanks for the PSA. I'll have to do some serious shuffling in my fleet, too.

No problem.  I figured if i did not see it for a long time, others may have missed it to. 

It takes a while, even for my small fleet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles

My fleet is tiny, now consisting of exclusively Japanese CAs, yet I suspect I'll have a lot of shuffling to do as I have 2 to 3 Captains per ship. (1 for surface combat, 1 on anti-aircraft duty, and 1 wildcard - usually a torpedo commander)

Edited by WuYixiang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
108 posts
4,535 battles
5 minutes ago, WuYixiang said:

My fleet is tiny, now consisting of exclusively Japanese CAs, yet I suspect I'll have a lot of shuffling to do as I have 2 to 3 Captains per ship. (1 for surface combat, 1 on anti-aircraft duty, and 1 wildcard - usually a torpedo commander)

That is a cool idea. I never thought of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,892
[WOLF9]
Members
8,957 posts
4,184 battles

Does anyone know when the free shuffle ends?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
441
[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

you mean captain will tie to a different ship without retraining? that's new

PSA: just checked, you still need retraining...

Edited by Happy668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SYN]
Members
851 posts
7,995 battles
1 minute ago, Happy668 said:

you mean captain will tie to a different ship without retraining? that's new

No. Just reset of current skills

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
441
[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts
Just now, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

No. Just reset of current skills

 

yeah, so OP's info is incorrect if i read it correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[TCF]
[TCF]
Members
299 posts
11,813 battles

I was able to reassign captains to other ships and the doubloon cost showed zero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,192
[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
6 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

you mean captain will tie to a different ship without retraining? that's new

PSA: just checked, you still need retraining...

Look again.  The amount for retraining is 0 dubs, not 500 dubs.  Ignore the 50% option.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,705 posts
17,319 battles
1 minute ago, eVa_Refuel said:

I was able to reassign captains to other ships and the doubloon cost showed zero.

This.  Perform the reassignment and select the full retraining.  It should show zero doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[INR]
Members
1,224 posts
4,060 battles
8 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

you mean captain will tie to a different ship without retraining? that's new

PSA: just checked, you still need retraining...

Retraining is free if you select Dubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,706
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,444 posts
20,374 battles

Captain skill resets are free. Captain retraining to another ship, free. Module demounting is also free. Not sure when it ends so take advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,260
[ARGSY]
Members
10,829 posts
7,053 battles

I think it's close of play on the 7th (i.e. early morning of the 8th when the server ticks over), but all go double-check for yourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×