Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
megahugenoob

Flamu Playing T10 Audacious

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

218
[JMMAF]
Members
276 posts
5,175 battles

 

YES I KNOW ITS A *WIP* ship.   This shows exactly what is wrong with carrier play though.   Read the comments again.

65K damage in first 4 minutes.

Multiple permafloods / fires without changing squadrons.

Laughs at someone playing shima cause that ship is utterly useless now.

Can instantly change planes to best suited.

226k Damage in the match.

24 Torp hits.  TWENTY FOUR

 

Absurdity. Second game he played that ship.

 

Listen to his last two minutes of video. He calls out that he was playing against specced AA ships.  Start at 16:51 if you want to listen to him talk about OP. He freely admits that carriers can now permaflood whenever they want.

Edited by megahugenoob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312
[WPP1]
[WPP1]
Beta Testers
725 posts
4,596 battles

We had WG Fem and another staffer playing in our match and that CV is crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
261
Members
686 posts
3,819 battles

All I can say is my Hak and definitely my Midway don't work anything like that. US torps in particular crawl to the target and do about 3k alpha.

Edited by ksix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
735
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,117 posts
4,527 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Reminder WIP and also there is a proposed change to flooding WIP also.

as if that will stop the "the sky is falling threads"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,314
[WOLFG]
Members
4,684 posts
2,642 battles

If that thing goes live, the WOWs universe will howl.

And howl some more when it gets nerfed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,691
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,435 posts
20,361 battles

Am glad to see that the rework addressed the skill gap and ability for carriers to dominate the game.... (insert slow applause here)

Seems there was something else they wanted to address with the rework. Spotting maybe?

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218
[JMMAF]
Members
276 posts
5,175 battles
29 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Am glad to see that the rework addressed the skill gap and ability for carriers to dominate the game.... (insert slow applause here)

Seems there was something else they wanted to address with the rework. Spotting maybe?

hahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
202
[GT99]
Members
569 posts
7,504 battles
1 hour ago, megahugenoob said:

 

YES I KNOW ITS A *WIP* ship.   This shows exactly what is wrong with carrier play though.   Read the comments again.

65K damage in first 4 minutes.

Multiple permafloods / fires without changing squadrons.

Laughs at someone playing shima cause that ship is utterly useless now.

Can instantly change planes to best suited.

226k Damage in the match.

24 Torp hits.  TWENTY FOUR

 

Absurdity. Second game he played that ship.

 

Listen to his last two minutes of video. He calls out that he was playing against specced AA ships.  Start at 16:51 if you want to listen to him talk about OP. He freely admits that carriers can now permaflood whenever they want.

And he does not really even play CV, just rarely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,677
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,478 posts
12,810 battles

RN CV is why they pushed this rework so damned bad.  They couldnt push RN CVs until this crap was out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
294 posts
2 hours ago, ksix said:

All I can say is my Hak and definitely my Midway don't work anything like that. US torps in particular crawl to the target and do about 3k alpha.

Agreed, though I will extend that thought past just the tier 10s. NONE of the IJN and USN carriers work this way. The flooding chance is so damn low it's insane.

2 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Reminder WIP and also there is a proposed change to flooding WIP also.

The flooding change already went in. It went in with this new rework. The fact that Flamu is a unicum who is just as good in CVs as he is with surface ships is a moot point. HMS Audacious is brokenly overpowered because it's a brand new ship. It's also the tier 10. I'd like to see him try this same crap with the tier 6 or tier 8. Those planes would get wrecked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,149
[EGO]
Members
3,561 posts
2 hours ago, Hanger_18 said:

as if that will stop the "the sky is falling threads"

 

Already fell and landed on the DDs. BBs and Cruisers work fine with AA builds but the game isn't much fun with concealment being useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,528
[HINON]
Members
10,767 posts
36 minutes ago, X01_ISAAC_7 said:

The flooding change already went in. It went in with this new rework. 

Nope, it was only mentioned in the dev blog as something they are working on but it was not included in the most recent patch. And Flamu can make the Krispy Creme look like a OP broken ship. This is a WIP and will likely change. There is no reason to get panicked over a ship Flamu made look OP.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,314
[WOLFG]
Members
4,684 posts
2,642 battles
8 hours ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

And he does not really even play CV, just rarely.

Doesn't mean much.  Flambass said he wasn't very good at the old CV style.

While taking a Lexington up the middle on two brothers, capping and hard carrying.  It just means that they can acknowledge that others are better.

Doesn't change the fact that thing probably won't go live like it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
202
[GT99]
Members
569 posts
7,504 battles

You trying to school me? Whatever bro

You took that way too seriously and I know what is all means but thanks for trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
286
[ZR]
Privateers, Supertester
685 posts
5,390 battles
10 hours ago, megahugenoob said:

24 Torp hits.  TWENTY FOUR

You say that as if it actually means a lot :D

 

shot-19.01.31_22.31.32-0784.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218
[JMMAF]
Members
276 posts
5,175 battles
5 hours ago, mrmariokartguy said:

You say that as if it actually means a lot :D

 

shot-19.01.31_22.31.32-0784.jpg

Great game dude. Thats incredible.   Furthers my point about how broken this garbage is.  Most DD's would be lucky to hit 20 torps on the best game they play.  CV's call that tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,572 posts
32,635 battles
14 hours ago, X01_ISAAC_7 said:

I'd like to see him try this same crap with the tier 6 or tier 8. Those planes would get wrecked.

He has a video out of him playing the tier 8.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,330 posts
3,206 battles

That video really doesn't show much about CVs in general- just that the T10 RN CV is far from balanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[UEFN]
Members
848 posts
15,945 battles

CV gone wild, wrecking everything that moves, CV playa rejoiced!  Meanwhile, everyone else fleeing to look for shelters like sewage rats being hunted by street cats  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×