Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Audioknight

I have 4 tier 10 DD's and they're trash now.

8 comments in this topic

[EPEEN]
Members
39 posts

These rocket planes for CV's are out of control. All they do to us dd's is keep us perma spotted and slowly burn us down. Cv's have way to many planes too. They lose them and don't care they just send another set over again and again and again. Smoke doesn't work for crap either they just launch rockets and torps right in it. So now as a dd we have to deal with all this planes and all the radar and we have low hp and armor. So my 4 tier 10 dd's are pure crap. The game is going to turn into nothing but crusier's and CV's every game. I only like playing dd so this game is dead to me now. I have invested so much time and money into this game. So it just sucks for me. I'm sure the other classes are having fun but dd is a joke now. The game has turned into stay in a huge Mob or die every game crusier's and battleship are all in a huge mob and the game is always over with like 8 to 10 mins left. what fun is that. crusier's now have to get the CAPS dd's can't if we do we are spammed with planes and radar. War gaming has killed the game for me and i think a lot of other's. I'm going to miss this game.

• Cool 3

[FLUF]
Members
8 posts
3,789 battles

I agree being a dd is just trash now. Between radar and having to keep aa guns on cuz of all the rockets just gives you away 99% of the time. Cant hide in smoke cant seem to never not be spotted. I spent money on world of warships not world of planes this is just trash.This update is trash and i will not be making any more purchases till this trash is fixed. I cant understand when beta testing was going on how players even though that this style of play was going to be good. World of Warships has been broken in my eyes and about all players who play in game all say how they hate it, fix this garbage make it about ships again not planes. Also the damage that rockets do to dd's is way too much. You took away a popular class called dd's for  cv class ships and made it all about that class now, its so unbalanced. Again this update is just trash!!! listen to the players....

[M-B]
Members
32 posts
6,828 battles

beef, beta was so bad they delayed release a whole week. according to one youtuber (cant remember if it was flamu or nozoup) wargaming even said they dident like where it was going, but hey, lets release it anyway

Members
292 posts
3,682 battles

It's a [edited] release because they were behind and some dufus mgr's probably told the dev's to release it. It must be 75% or more against this release if you look here and on FB. Something will need to happen. As many have stated this is not world of warplanes plus some ships that still sorta work, or world of pretty flak burst, come for a cruise. GET THE GAME BACK WHERE IT WAS and go BACK to the drawing board. You can have CVs but them should have limited strikes, up the alpha if needed, but premaspot and F duckingggg key plus all the stupid constant spotting from spawn has got to stop. OR take the CV's and shove it into a world of warplane DLC. It's trash! FYI- Carriers could turn over i believe in about 30 min torps/vs bombs in real life. There needs to be a launch cool down and spot timer. 

Edited by Steeler_Nation_USA

[WOLFX]
Members
78 posts
2,478 battles

Yup exactly "dead"...I've been putting more time and effort into getting better with dd's, was actually sitting around 13 - 5 in my Fletcher before yesterday...I'm now 13 -12 and so close to saying "you know what"... dd's were hard enough b4, but right now it's just futile!!!... Before playing any matches yesterday, I bought my Jutland  with the credits from the CV's...what a disaster with that, 0 - 6  so far I think! If only I had known/waited!

Sign in to follow this