AVR_Project

THIS IS SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FORUM

5 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,049 posts

I want to find the 'Update Notes' for 0.8.0 since everyone seems to be beating everybody up about them....   "Reading is OP' trolls are everywhere.

So I look in a section called.. of all things ...   "UPDATE NOTES"...   ummm...  Where are they???

So I just do a search, using the search tool for "Update Notes"....  ummmmm ...  Where are they???

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/search/?&q="Update Notes"&search_and_or=or&start_after=week&sortby=relevancy

Just a bunch of people complaining about what they see in the Update Notes....

OK..  Let's do something fun..  I want to see all the new keystroke commands for the carriers..  There is so much I need to learn and I'd like to see the command set....   ummmm..  Holy Smokes.  

We keep doing this again and again.

Responsible folks have little chance to advance here, do they?

Oh, but there will be those that chime in that it was in some news article from Jan 32nd which blah, blah, blah......    So read EVERYTHING from start to finish - even the stuff the title has nothing to do with ...

And don't EVER expect to find Update Notes in the UPDATE NOTES section...  

After all, we are here to be abused and beaten up rather than learning things like civilized folks do.

And I'm not complaining..  I'm stating the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS.  It's been this way forever.

So after we are done with the Egyptian line of Submarines...  Could somebody please tidy up the Forums so we can find something useful....  like maybe instructions on how to play this game?

• Cool 1

[VFW]
Members
1,176 posts
23,212 battles
6 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

And I'm not complaining..  I'm stating the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS. 

Yes, you are complaining.   There are articles on the webpage "NEWS" tab where there is alot of info on the new update.  Forum usally just repeats the data is somebody copies and paste.

VR, 

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,086 posts
On 1/31/2019 at 11:07 PM, CorradoG60 said:

Since when have people come to the FORUMS to get informed :Smile_facepalm:

Many, many more than you imagined. No this isn't sarcasm.

• Cool 1