You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

Free xp or not?

12 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
930 posts
5,499 battles

I have the Ranger now. I played the new "rework of CV" and didnt like it. Now I want to sell it.

When i go to the inventory tab, I see that my XP will be converted to XP on tier 1 Erie ship.... How [edited] up is that? what use is XP on the Erie to me? I want free XP if I sell my Ranger or is that just a glitch? WG fix this, because i aint spending money on this crap to convert XP to free XP. especially CV XP since its not my fault WG removed all CVs and shat on them.

Admin reply to this post or whoever knows. absolutely no more money on this game

[AR15]
[AR15]
Beta Testers
130 posts
12,441 battles

Heh---My LANGLEY has around 780 K "free XP"--welcome to the "Russian Refund" we charge YOU to use YOUR XP Comrade!

Members
492 posts
6,157 battles

The XP cost of the Ranger and all its researched modules should be converted to Free XP for you.  All the ship XP above that (working towards the Tier VIII) is what should go down to Erie.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,703 posts
9,111 battles
11 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

I have the Ranger now.

1. No you don't. Ranger is T7 and removed from the game.

2. You should have already been compensated for Ranger with full credits and Free XP

3. If you just got mixed up on the ship name and have an even-tiered carrier: someone else had this problem with Lexington, I think. They restarted the game, maybe rebooted their computer, and it finally displayed the Free XP refund for them.

4. The Free XP and full credit refunds are good only for a first-time selloff of a carrier. Re-buy and sell it a second time after the patch, and the standard 50% credits is all you can get.

2 minutes ago, dmb47 said:

Heh---My LANGLEY has around 780 K "free XP"--welcome to the "Russian Refund" we charge YOU to use YOUR XP Comrade!

All you ever were promised was compensation of the "research XP" used in unlocking a given ship. Additional XP was always slated to be reassigned. Question: How would you have otherwise accessed that 780k XP before the rework?

[KSD]
Members
930 posts
5,499 battles
7 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

1. No you don't. Ranger is T7 and removed from the game.

2. You should have already been compensated for Ranger with full credits and Free XP

3. If you just got mixed up on the ship name and have an even-tiered carrier: someone else had this problem with Lexington, I think. They restarted the game, maybe rebooted their computer, and it finally displayed the Free XP refund for them.

4. The Free XP and full credit refunds are good only for a first-time selloff of a carrier. Re-buy and sell it a second time after the patch, and the standard 50% credits is all you can get.

All you ever were promised was compensation of the "research XP" used in unlocking a given ship. Additional XP was always slated to be reassigned. Question: How would you have otherwise accessed that 780k XP before the rework?

please dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about. Ranger is tier 6 now, and that is what I have. and that is what I want to sell. I have 870k Free XP now because Im saving up for the Alaska. I had 1.2 mil Free XP but I bought some tier X ships for the snowflakes as I needed steel for stalingrad. so now back to saving for Alaska

also its shows me 90k XP will be going towards Erie. however I only have 20k xp on the ship so the extra 70k XP is from researching the ship and whatever. It SHOULD be free XP and not Erie XP

Edited by lungiwear

[HYDRO]
Members
3,023 posts
4,612 battles

If you bought a CV before the patch you are eligible for refund in Free XP. If after the rework then the research cost goes to the tier I. Can confirm, I did it today with Shokaku to sell her Halloween camo for doubloons.

Edited by warheart1992

[KSD]
Members
930 posts
5,499 battles

nevermind. it ws a glitch i suppose

In the morning it was showing me free xp, logged back in later, then it was shwoing me Erie XP. just logged back in again and now its showing me Free XP. got the Free XP unless some other glitch happens. Sold all the CVs. Dont want to do anything with CVs in the future. bye randoms 

[SOV]
Members
2,859 posts
42 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

I have the Ranger now. I played the new "rework of CV" and didnt like it. Now I want to sell it.

When i go to the inventory tab, I see that my XP will be converted to XP on tier 1 Erie ship.... How [edited] up is that? what use is XP on the Erie to me? I want free XP if I sell my Ranger or is that just a glitch? WG fix this, because i aint spending money on this crap to convert XP to free XP. especially CV XP since its not my fault WG removed all CVs and shat on them.

Admin reply to this post or whoever knows. absolutely no more money on this game

You have to go to inventory tab

[PVE]
Members
14,984 posts
9,575 battles
55 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

41 minutes ago, dmb47 said:

Research XP is converted to FXP. Extra XP over that, is moved down to T1 as you would not have been able to access it anyways, except to convert to FXP with doubloons. Note: I would get doubloons for my T6+ tech trees as I have perma-camos for all of them, including Halloween for the T8's.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cv8-which-nation-to-choose/#exchange-rules

kvXoWUP.jpg

[AR15]
[AR15]
Beta Testers
130 posts
12,441 battles

If I would know this was going to happen I would NOT have EXPENDED the 780k, thus NOT needing dubloons to convert....

I would love to rent some of you some "PRIME" real estate--show you the castle, move you into the outhouse..would YOU be happy with a bait and switch?  Hey, all you got promised was a place to sleep....

[A-I-M]
Members
1,703 posts
9,111 battles
6 hours ago, lungiwear said:

please dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about. Ranger is tier 6 now, and that is what I have.

Please don’t be a Richard Cranium if you have the capacity to be something better.

I am sorry to have misinformed you, but I do not have the game on my office computer, the Wiki information is blank on the ranger, so ShipTracker is where I went, to try to help you, and they apparently are not caught up.

You may rest comforted that that I will never do so again.