You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
M4Katyusha

Can i sell my CVs at 100% credit for my Midway and doubloons for my Saipan and Enterprise?

19 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
4,155 battles

ok i be blunt i don't like the new rework. i invest a good amount of time and money learning the skills of carrier operations in the game. the new rework is a mess and ships that have little AA can take out a whole squadron easily. i can't even get close to drop my bombs. so i was wondering can i get some sort of compensation for all the time and money i invest in carrier operations, plane management, learning carrier tactics, ect...?

[PSV]
[PSV]
Members
330 posts
8,330 battles

In the inventory section you can sell your CVs to get full refund in terms of free exp and credits. And doubloons for Saipan

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,469 posts
10,550 battles

Seems to me the CV players in my games were doing fairly well....couple kills, good damage...

Members
14 posts
4,155 battles
15 minutes ago, lipiru said:

In the inventory section you can sell your CVs to get full refund in terms of free exp and credits. And doubloons for Saipan

really? the selling price for my midway is 14,000,000 and the Purchase price is 28,000,000 how is that full refund? and Saipan i would get 7,125,000 credits and in Enterprise its 10,500,00 credits not doubloons.

Edited by M4Katyusha

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,373 posts
3,365 battles
45 minutes ago, M4Katyusha said:

really? the selling price for my midway is 14,000,000 and the Purchase price is 28,000,000 how is that full refund? and Saipan i would get 7,125,000 credits and in Enterprise its 10,500,00 credits not doubloons.

Are you looking in Inventory Tab?... Upper left hand side of screen click on your player name.. Select "Inventory"    -  Don't use right click on your ship in your carousel?    I haven't checked this - just asking?   

[RLGN]
Members
10,343 posts
19,649 battles
26 minutes ago, lipiru said:

Sell away, whoever wants to do so.

I’ll keep mine; despite being a rework hater, and will be happy to have a ship few others have.

[PVE]
Members
180 posts
5,419 battles
18 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Are you looking in Inventory Tab... Upper left hand side of screen click on your player name.. Select "Inventory"    -  Don't use right click on your ship in your carousel?    I haven't checked this - just asking?   

^This^

Spoiler

avHC0rp.jpg

[WOLF6]
Members
767 posts
4,879 battles
32 minutes ago, M4Katyusha said:

If you’re doing it from your port, I.e. right click and sell, you are doing it the wrong way. (Well you can but you miss out on a lot)

if you do it from the inventory tab, you get full credits and free XP for the tech tree carriers, and full doubloons for the premium carriers.

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,524 posts
4,679 battles
46 minutes ago, M4Katyusha said:

are you sure? i got 38mil for mine, unless i misread that when i sold it.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,216 posts
14,274 battles
6 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

are you sure? i got 38mil for mine, unless i misread that when i sold it.

There is no possible way to confuse whether you went to the Inventory tab and used the fullscreen interface, or you clicked once and hit sell off the port screen.

[DRACS]
Members
4,412 posts

1) Yes, there is a compensation system and Wargaming has been talking about it over and over for months. Check the News page on the main site to get info on what to do.

2) The rework has been out one day. ONE DAY, dude! Don't you think you're jumping the gun a little? How about participating in it, learning how to play, and contributing some data so that Wargaming can balance everything out over the next couple of months? And if at that point, you still don't like it, then go nuts and sell them.

• Cool 2

Members
22,745 posts
5,794 battles
1 hour ago, M4Katyusha said:

ok i be blunt i don't like the new rework. i invest a good amount of time and money learning the skills of carrier operations in the game.

Well, your skills are now obsolete. You can learn the new ones along with everyone else, or take your compensation, and hope you don't change your mind later and have to regrind.

so i was wondering can i get some sort of compensation for all the time and money i invest in carrier operations, plane management, learning carrier tactics, ect...?

You can have as much compensation for that as you would get if the game shut down....

Besides, in what country do you live in, where people would expect compensation for time spent pursuing a leisure activity?

"They closed down Blockbuster! Can I get compensated for the time I spent learning to program and operate a VCR?"

[SOV]
Members
2,856 posts

ok i be blunt i don't like the new rework. i invest a good amount of time and money learning the skills of carrier operations in the game. the new rework is a mess and ships that have little AA can take out a whole squadron easily. i can't even get close to drop my bombs. so i was wondering can i get some sort of compensation for all the time and money i invest in carrier operations, plane management, learning carrier tactics, ect...?

Yea you can.

I watch a friend use his big E in several games and he desteoyed everything. AP bombs are very effective.

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
238 posts
1 hour ago, Morpheous said:

Seems to me the CV players in my games were doing fairly well....couple kills, good damage...

well I hope so as I played around 20 games of my Missouri last night and it seemed to be able to shoot down any planes that came near it without a problem.

[SOV]
Members
2,856 posts
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Well, your skills are now obsolete. You can learn the new ones along with everyone else, or take your compensation, and hope you don't change your mind later and have to regrind.

You can have as much compensation for that as you would get if the game shut down....

Besides, in what country do you live in, where people would expect compensation for time spent pursuing a leisure activity?

"They closed down Blockbuster! Can I get compensated for the time I spent learning to program and operate a VCR?"

Thats a good point.

[SOV]
Members
2,856 posts
1 minute ago, DemonW0lf said:

well I hope so as I played around 20 games of my Missouri last night and it seemed to be able to shoot down any planes that came near it without a problem.

That is an issue. When a plane cannot drop on you because of how teir aa thats not fun for you or the cv. 

There is no challange. They say they will adjust over months. They need to be faster than that.

Members
14 posts
4,155 battles
1 hour ago, Amaruk said:

^This^

Hide contents

avHC0rp.jpg

got it thanks. been thinking of getting Moskva since i miss to get Kronshtadt. how is Moshva dose she still have those Rail guns? pulse with the money and free XP am thinking of getter her now or maybe Hindenburg?

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,469 posts
10,550 battles
5 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

I would agree, seemed in T9/10 I got less attention, little damage...mainly from t7 and down, seems to be more issues, that I am picking up in the forum comments....balance issues that is.